Bye Charlie

Hi guys, I would just like to say that I don't hate Charlie, he's great. Enjoy lol

Charlie's POV
A few months pass and our one year anniversary is coming up. I wake up next to Meghan and she's still sleeping. I get up and get in my car, I plan to propose to her so I'm gonna buy a ring today. I walk into the ring store and look for the most beautiful and expensive ring I could find. None of them here are good enough for her. After hours of searching for the perfect ring I finally find it. I walk into the parking lot and suddenly everything goes black.
Meghan's POV
I wake up and find that Charlie is not next to me. I text him asking where he is. I get no reply. An hour passes and I text him again but still nothing. 2 more hours and he's still missing, I've called him so many times why isn't he answering? Finally I get a call, but it's not from Charlie.
Meg: Hello?
Officer: Hello, is this Meghan Trainor?
Meg: yes...
Officer: This is officer Daryl, I have some information for you on Charlie Puth.
Meg: IS HE OKAY!?
Officer: Unfortunately, no. He has passed away, come to the police station and I'll give you more information.
He hangs up. I'm shooketh. I quickly get into my car and drive to the police station. When I get there he explains to me what happened to Charlie.
Witness from accident POV
I was sitting in my car waiting for my friend. A car is driving by and the man is listening to Breaking Free from the high school musical soundtrack. He starts driving really fast and looks like he's losing control of the car. As Vanessa Hudgens sings "soaring, flying" the driver hits a man and he goes soaring and flying.
Meghan's POV
I'm in tears. I don't know what to do.
To be continued in the next book;)...