Chapter 2

The next morning I

wake up I see my dad on the couch,and my mom is no where to be found.I dont worry because most of the time when I go to school,she's never home,so I walk,I dont bother waking up my dad.He's probaly hung over anyways.When I get to school everyones laughing,I dont no why,so I ask my neighbor. He said"Your mom came to the school, and stripped. When I heard what he said,Its like my whole life stopped.I didnt know what to say,so I said,"O,sorry about that.She just probly was drunk with her friends and they probly dared her.Even though I had said that,it didnt make sense to me what I had said.Like really.My mom is 38,why would her friends dare her to do something like that. He said"Well everybody recorded it.I just walked away.

That day after school, I walked home.When I walked in I saw my mom on the couch.I said"Mom care to explain?"She had a cigarette in her in hand, like my dad had the other night.

She said"Who do you think your talking to?”I say,"You came to my school and stripped in front of everybody!"She says she didnt mean to, but i try and forget about it.I mean she is a "stripper".I dont like what my mom does.But then again,its her life, thats what she chose to do in life.Me on the other hand is impatiently waiting to go to college.I plan to do something with my life, and get away from these psychos.Its going to hard be for me to graduate and go off to college without seeing my parents wish me luck like any other teenagers parent would do.