~]]>>_BEFORE_YOU_READ_<<[[~

Soooo... My friend likes Kiba? I just so happened have to an OC based on her...? Yeah, it was fate!

This story is for the wacky and wonderful chica whom the Otakus call Beverly, @MelodicMage. It's also available on Quotev!

Oh... and....

BREAK CHECK!!!

You stopped? Great! While you're waiting, I'd like a small portion of your time.

This fanfic doesn't go by the plot of the anime and/or manga, this is simply to ensure that the reader (you) doesn't know what is coming next or whatever. I find it quite boring when fan written stories follow the original plot, just with Yuki I-Am-Perfect-chan inserted into the mix.

Now, with that being said, I have also taken the liberty of changing a crap ton of other things about the series. Again, this is to provide for some originality and a few surprises.

Not only have I altered the timeline in its pacing, but I've also just downright deleted certain events and input others into their places.

With that off my chest, I'd also like to inform the reader (again, you) that this fanfic will be following a pre-determined timeline that correlates with my main Naruto story. Since the main story is currently being edited, please bear in mind that the events may be described as fluid.

Something else that I must say is that I started this story when I was quite young and... uh, not-so-good... at, well, English or literature... (Fifteen-year-old Ambrosía was pretty daft, luckily the version of her that's twenty-one is somewhat better!) So, please be aware that this story is being edited thoroughly for grammar and spelling.

Any advice is welcome, but please be respectful and I do ask that you mind your grammar. English is not my first tongue, but commas and punctuation are common knowledge throughout the world's many languages. (If you're curious, I'm from Italy.)

Thank you for your time, you may now press on the gas.

Eternally yours,
ALNK