Chapt 5

Jimin POV
I was having a wet dream...about fake boobs...

Hehehehehe JK it was about Jungkook the fuck. Anyways I didn't know what I was doing but it felt so real I think I actually smirked in my sleep

Jungkook POV
OMG OMG OMG someone help me this sexy goddess is grinding on my ass with his Jibooty what the fuck do I do I don't know is he having a wet dream about me I can't breath it feels so good I don't want to moan and wake him I-UGHH!!

JM" mmmm jungkook~~"

Dis is my shitu!! Anyways he IS having a wet dream about me YAS YAS YAS mabey he feels the same. I gently turned around and saw he was smirking...what you smirking at boi?! I decided to tease him a bit and kissed is neck. I think I kissed right on his sweet spot because he softly moaned. Jibooty hyung is my shitu.
He opens his eyes and I faster than sonic closed my eyes and what he said had me sweating crazy I think I peed.

JM" Jungkook...what are you doing to me? All these feelings I have are so crazy. I think I'm in love with you even though we only met like 3 days ago. Do you feel the same? I hope you do"
Jk" I love you too hyung"

Jimin POV
What The- this little poop was awake the whole fucking time!!! But he loves me too yeshhh *wiggles like a worm* I hugged his waist and he wrapped his arms around my neck and hugged back.

JM" Thank you for loving me!"
Jk" I've loved since I first saw you hyung!"
JM"really? Well in that case"

We both sat up and I held both his hands and said

JM"will you be my boyfriend sex-god?"
Jk" Yes of course I will twerking-god!"

I brought him closer and kissed his lips with passion. He was shocked but kissed back and wrapped his hands around my neck to deepen the kiss.

JM" I love you"
Jk" I love you too...babe"

I chuckled and we cuddled and went to sleep. He's finally mine.

Jungkook POV
He's finally mine.

*idk if its just me but as I was writing this it sounded like it was the ending like "he's finally mine" I was like OH SHIT should I change this part? But then I was like no imma just keep it BUT ITS NOT THE END for those who thought it was #hornysquad*