Introduction

12th August

The day was like any other day except that she felt more sadness hung over her than the usual. Anny was her name. But people called her "A. Beanpole", "Four eyes" and most often"Debbie Downer". She hated it but had to absorb the anger in herself. Anny was an introvert. She loved reading books but being in a country  where people loved music more than any other thing, it was a bit shocking for her parents. But they didn't say that to her directly, they used her brother to convey to her their message. Her brother, Yes! She hated him. Blaze was his name as was his personality. He was an outgoing lad of 19 who seemed to like his sister. He was a singer....became famous with only two years labor. He had a mark on his right hand which people think to be "a blessing of God". Silver straight hair covered Blaze's lively and handsome face. Heavy blue eyes, set tightly within their sockets, watched every movement of his fans. This was Blaze...the Famous Blaze. But what was she? Anny? Black hair with light curls covered her ever frowning face. Dancing yellow eyes, exactly like an evil cat stared at books....her lovely books. Despite her thin frame, people didn't like staying with her for too long because maybe...they think her to be some evil spirit residing in a human body. Why? Till now she doesn't have any friends, even after 15 years of her birth.

 Where was I? Oh!Yes

She felt a strange anger urge inside her when she recollected the reason for her sadness. The previous day her brother had said something to her which made her feel like she was nothing.

"You know sister....you should make some friends. Being alone like this, how can you spend this life?'

"Why do you care?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Vote and comment. Hope you like it. Thanks!