The Hangout (2)

(A/N: I know this is like a one year difference but whatever lol, I sort of forgot about this account until I searched 'Sans Daughter', something to read to myself and I found this, so if you loved it, I'm sorry for the long long loooooong wait! Update schedule and other important stuff will be at the bottom of each chapter!)

(Crystal's POV)

Uncle Paps, Daddy Sans, Mettaton, Toriel, everyone was there. I was wondering why they were gathered when it struck me. Because they missed me! Even Error was there, the one who delivered me back to Daddy Sans. Toriel was barging in with a cake while Papyrus and Sans made edible Spaghetti, while Asriel, Chara and Frisk (Yes, Asriel is here, yes, Chara is nice.) wrapped up the gifts for me. It was like my birthday all over again! I giggled and changed into my wolfpup form and hopped onto Asriel's lap, soon falling asleep.

(Temskip to when everything is ready cuz im lazy AF)

When I touched my tail I realized it wasn't wolf-fur anymore... it was... CAT FUR?! I started crying in surprise, cause what else can this lil cat-skeleton-wolf-monster-human baby thing do?!

(Sans POV) 

I was just about done washing silverware for everything and then Crystal started crying... I looked at her ears and they were.... CAT EARS?! (Nekotale anyone?) I realized Papyrus was also trying to calm Crystal down, I realized... she turned into a Neko Cat instead of a Neko Wolf.. Huh, I guess alll things don't go as planned. Toriel sang a lullaby and rocked Crystal to sleep. "Thanks, tori." I said. "You're welcome, Sans." She'd reply, giving Crystal back. I teleported to her room and lay her in bed. Hoping she remembered how to read since she already learned that in her previous life, I wrote a note saying: You turned into a cat neko, me and Paps will be downstairs eating with the others. I finished writing and teleported into my seat and started eating.

(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! I have writers block! DX)

(Update Schedule: Monday, Thursday and Saturday!)

(Updates:

Created update schedule

Created new cover

Author~Chan has writers block

Author~Chan is sick and won't be able to update on Monday)