The grey creature

I looked at my house wasn't good but still a house i ventured off into the world to explore I encountered a snowy forest BUT ITS THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER this world didn't make sense 😥

As I walked through the forest strangely I saw the same grey creature as before it ran away curiously I ran chasing it it led me to the middle of the forest it say down still the shadows of the trees covered its true identity what was it? I was puzzled but mostly scared.

It stepped out of its shadow only to reveal it was a wolf !I've heard of these you could tame them and feed ! they would fight to the death ! and they had the most adorable eyes. curious i tried to tame it with a bone I gave it one it still didn't like me what ? I gave it 5 more, WHAT I JUST GAVE YOU FIVE YOU GREEDY LITTLE, uhh well I gave is my last one it was tamed.

Hi buddy you're my new partner you and me will be the greatest of friend ok bud, BARK,BARK, ok bud well let's go to my house.

Nighttime came and i for once was not scared I had my best bud.... huh i still haven't gave him a name well let's see ok GOT IT ! OUCH AHHH THAT HURT, i turned to see a skeleton shot me in my arm, AGHHH YOU STUPID, ILL KILL YOU I tried to grab my sword but my hand was shot i didn't know what to do AHHH HELP, then out of nowhere my bud came and jumped on him !!! he saved my life, he was even generous enough to remove the arrow from my arm, thanks bud BARK,BARK i turned to notice he was injured too it seems to be that arrow gave him a cut a little closer and he could have cut his stomach, ARF, ARF he was in pain ! oh don't worry buddy I'll help you I ran to my house i layer my busy on my bed,i put some water on it cleansed his wound, I gave him my three pieces of steak bark, bark, dont worry bud you can sleep on my bed tonight.

I was sleeping on the floor i can't help but remember that I was going to give my bud something but what oh well maybe tomorrow.

___________________________well guys I hope you enjoy and please let me know in the comments what kind of name I should give my buddy.