Chapter 2

Liv POV

The boys and I arrived at the flat that Skye and I share after her dramatic exit. I do feel kinda bad to be fair, I shouldn't have been so hard on her. We walk in and the boys take a seat in the living room and I enter Skye's room to find her sprawled out on her bed, reading and also all of her clothes from her suitcase all over her room.

"I unpacked my stuff for you." She says bluntly, not looking up from her book.

"So I see." I reply in the same tone and begin picking up the clothes.

"What are you doing?" She mumbles.

"You know I can't handle mess." I say, picking up the final few pieces of clothing. She looks at me and sniggers slightly.

"You did this on purpose didn't you?" I say looking at her, she laughs.

"I hate you!" I laugh, throwing half her clothes over her.

"Liv!" She screams, her voice muffled by the mountain of clothes, she adds "I don't think that was necessary!"

"What the hell is happening in here?" Andy asks, poking his head in the door.

"Jeez! It's like a war zone in here!" Jack chuckles as he joins Andy at the door.

"Blame Liv, she started all this!" Skye explains, struggling to free herself.

"It's true I guess, I'm sorry!" I reply with a laugh as Skye falls from her bed during her struggle.

"I'll forgive you this time, now go make teas!" Skye orders.

"Oooooh! You got told!" Jack shouts.

"Buuuuuurn!" Andy joins in.

"Alright you two! Out of my way!" I push past them with my arms full of Skye's clothes.

"That is no way to treat a guest in your household!" Andy shouts after me.

"Since when were you boys now know as guests? We've known you forever." I shout back, laughing as I turn on the washing machine.

"Look at you, only home five minutes and you're washing clothes already." Rye laughs, joining me in the kitchen.

"You know me Rye, can't stand mess and clutter. Better to get these things done." I reply, putting the kettle on.

"You're so weird." He says, leaning against the counter.

"Make yourself useful and reach me down some mugs." I demand.

"Awww is someone too short to reach?" He teases.

"Shut up! I'm vertically challenged!" I whined, defending myself and he laughs.

Skye POV

Liv and Rye finally made the teas and we gathered in the living room for a catch up. "So, what have you boys been doing? How are things in RoadTrip world?" Liv asks, sitting down next to Rye. Pretty much on top of him to be fair.

"Things are great, we've been doing some shows, vlogging a lot and recording songs." Brooklyn answers.

"That's so cool! We saw that your following on all your social media has rocketed! I'm so proud of you boys. All your hard work pays off!" I tell them.

"Thanks Skye!" Jack chirps.

"We really only have the Roadies to thank, they're the ones that do all the work." Andy says from beside me.

"Aww! How cute is that?" Liv coos.

"What about you guys? Yous are the ones that have been living in America?" Rye asks, looking at Liv.