This could be what I've been waiting for

Seàns P.O.V-
I woke up in lots of pain but I didn't know what was causing it until I looked down at my arm to see that the cuts on my arm had opened and blood was everywhere. I quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom to clean my arm, I just had a quick shower and cleaned my fresh cuts from last night and then I went back to my room and got changed into my Black skinny jeans and a plain white top covered with my favourite blue hoodie then I put my trainers on and grabbed my beanie and my bag, as I walked downstairs I put my headphones in and as I was about to leave my father stopped me, I pulled my headphones out and followed him to the kitchen and sat down across the table to my Mum and Dad.

''What is it, I need to leave for school'' I said staring at them.

''We are moving to LA, we would just leave you here but we have to bring you so go and pack quickly, we leave tomorrow" My mother replied.

''Okay'' Is all I said as I stood up and headed for the stairs.

Maybe this is what I have been waiting for, a new start, a new school maybe I might even make some friends, If i don't fuck it up.
It has been a few hours and I have just finished packing. My parents went out about an hour ago like they usually do. They go and meet up with a drug dealer and then get high and drunk and then come home and beat me.

I just realised that I haven't eaten in about 3 days so I go downstairs just have an apple, I don't eat properly anymore because I hate my body so I only eat maybe 3 times a week, or whenever my body dosen't have emough energy to carry on. Then suddenly i hear the front door open

''WHERE ARE YOU, YOU LITTLE FAGGOT'' I heard my Step dad shouts as I turn around he walks into the kitchen, my Mum behind him then they proceed to beat me punching and kicking me until i'm on the floor bleeding, I couldn't move and then they finally stopped and went to bed.

I slowly got up and dragged myself upstairs and collapsed onto my bed then i sat up and got my blade out of my bedside draw and started to slide the sharp object across my arm, slicing my arm, I then sat there and watched the blood start the stream down my arm and then eventually after adleast 7 fresh deep cuts I went and cleaned my arm and then got changed into some jogging bottoms (tracksuit bottoms) and an oversized long sleeve shirt and then put my headphones on and practically passed out.

Hi again, I'm gonna right quite a few more chapters now because i'm bored and sleep is for the weak also i'm listening to MCR so i'm really awake, and i had coffee about an hour ago. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter and I will see all you guys in the next one. Buh-Bye *high fives the screen*