Introduction

~[Y/N] POV~
"My name's Hanji Zoe! I'm one of the chefs on staff here at the lad. Feel free to ask any questions." She ware a huge smile. She then bumps her elbow into the blonde child next to her. He reacts in shock, as if he was pulled out from deep thought. "Oh...um, I'm Armin Albert. I'm one of the assignments in training he-here at the lad." He stuttered. Then the green eyed boy spoke up. "Why are we even doing this!?" His voice exclaims irritation and confusion. "That's not even [Y/N]! Look at it. I don't know why you're even feeding into this." In attempt to call the boy down,the girl with the red scarf put her hand on is shoulder. "Eren, that's enough." She looked concerned but her voice was solid. It was a warning. (Like how'd your mom or someone would take you out and you'd ask for something and they give you that "I promise you if you keep this up I well embarrassed the shit out of you" look. (°~°) Yeah)

The boy moved his shoulder out of the girl's grip and stormed out of sight. "... I'll go get him." That's all the raven haired girl said before she ran after him. I became... worried. 'What did I say that made him so angry?' As if reading my thoughts the woman, known as Hanji, said there was nothing to worry about. She informed me that the green eyed boy or Eren was known for over reacting. "Oh,and the girl who was trying to calm him down was Mikasa Ackerman! What you just saw was nothing out of the ordinary." She points this out while waving her hand. I turn to look at Armin who still has his clipboard in a tight embrace.

"Armin, would you mind taking a break for while. I'd hate to see my coconut over work himself." Hanji patted the young blonde. His body tensed up but relaxed after realizing what Hanji said. He nods with a quiet 'thank you' and exit's the room. "Excuse me but why am I like this?" I don't know why but I started to feel on edge. I feel-no I know I'm not meant to be here. Something's not right. The way they looked at me and the fact there are wires strapped to my back and no one else's. Hanji bends down my level and her expression becomes serious. "You're incomplete. I gathered everyone in here to test your 'muscle' movements. In the middle of our conversation you woke up." Hanji's expression changed drastically. She smile widen from ear to ear. "It's the first time I've ever seen a machine like yourself speak without struggles! Honestly, never with such self awareness either." She stood up and clapped her hands together like she just realized something.
"Our original goal was to bring them back but she's a huge break through!" This time she tried to whisper to her self but obviously failed.

I wanted to ask what she was talking about but my vision suddenly blacked out. My 'body' felt heavy and fell back. I can't move or see. I heard Hanji's movements as her foot steps seemed to get farther away. I thought she left but a few seconds later I could hear rapid footsteps run towards me. "Hey, it seems you take up a lot of electricity so I'm going to have to shut you down and make some adjustments." I understood but couldn't move my jaw so I say in silence and waited.
Click...
-
-
-
-
-

I opened my eyes and saw I was back where I started. The darkness and silence surrounds me yet again. The light is gone and remembering the voice I heard before reminds me that I never got the raven haired man's name. Well, that and a large amount of other questions but his name seems the simplest to answer. I started thinking really hard on the question Hanji asked me earlier too. "Hey,do you know where you are by any chance? Do you remember your name? Do you recognize any of us?" Now that I think about it I could assume I was in a lad or hospital by the way everyone dressed and the room in general. As far as my name I'm not sure. I'd say it's [Y/N] but because of Eren's outburst I'm still not sure. I don't believe I've seen any of them before but I feel like out of all of them I should at least know of the man with black hair. I should remember something.

~THIRD POV~
A bright blue light appeared in front of [Y/N]. The light brought warmth and seemed harmless as it tried to shift,moving and snuggling into her chest. Confused and flushed, [Y/N] placed her hand over the glowing blue flame. It then suddenly fell back and rushed behind her as if it was 'running' to something or someone.

+Note+
I'm writing off the top of head so sorry for any errors...°^°