First Day

Chapter 3

Ryanne's POV

I leaned on the tour bus door, completely out of breath. Ash stood near me with her hands on her hips.

"Oh you're alive. We thought you died." Rian says as he pours himself a cup of coffee, a playful smile on his lips.

I didn't even know you could have a coffee maker on a tour bus.

"Yeah, we almost did." Ash huffed.

"And it's all Jaime's fault." I pointed out.

"Go figure." Rian remarked.

The floor from beneath us started to move. Ash stumbled and was about to topple over before she caught herself, with the help of the couch. I chuckled and she simply flicked me the finger.

I took a minute to take in their bus. The kitchen was to the left of the door. Wooden cabinets hung above and below the counter and sink. There was a coffee maker and a panini maker on the counter.

A flat screen TV was hung in the corner right of the door. The black leather couch was on the wall opposite of it. The couch took up at least 3/4 of the space on the wall. The other 1/4 was like a dining table, also with black leather booths.

"Nice bus." I commented.

"Thanks, but you haven't seen the full of it. The guys are in the back lounge playing Call of Duty." Rian said as he started to walk down the small corridor.

Ash and I followed behind him. The corridor had four bunks on each side. We came to a stop at a door, that slid open when Rian hit a button.

Alex, Jack, and Zack we sitting on a small couch with controllers in their hands.

"Aw c'mon bro!! That dude was mine." Jack pouted.

"You didn't shoot fast enough." Zack shot back, not breaking his eyes away from the screen.

Rian rolled his eyes and paused the game. "Hey, look what the cat dragged in."

They turned to look at the doorway. Which wasn't big enough to fit both Ash and I. So they caught us in the middle of us shoving each other.

"Hey I thought you guys were dead!" Jack exclaimed.

I straightened my back an glared at Ash, who stuck out her tongue. "Yeah, we heard."

"Where's my shit?" Ash asked whilst crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh yeah." Alex stood up and walked to the doorway. "Let me show you guys your bunks."

Ash and I moved out of his way. He stopped at the row closest to us and turned around, looking at Ash.

"This is yours." He pointed to the top bunk on the left side. "It's above mine."

"Oh the joy." Ash muttered.

I did my best to hold in my laugh. Alex raised an eyebrow. I motioned him to continue.

"And this is yours." He pointed to the top right bunk, looking at me.

"Your above my bunk." Jack said from behind me.

I jumped a little. "Jesus, fucker. Don't sneak up on me like that." I turned my head to look at him.

Jack grinned. "Sorry."

"Yeah sure." I rolled my eyes. "Thanks Alex."

"No problem." He smiled.

Ash groaned. "We're gonna have to get up early."