Epiloge

~5 years later~
-Addison and tanner-
Addison gave birth to her two twins. They now live in Florida in a beach house.Addison and Tanner couldn't be happier.

-Jake and Erika-
Jake and Erika got married two years ago.They moved out of the team 10 house and moved to New York.Erika is pregnant with jakes baby boy.

-Tessa and chance-
Tessa and chance broke up after he cheated on her with some random girl at a party. Tessa is now with Cameron Dallas and chance is with Alissa violet, there both married. Tessa has 1 kid and expecting. Chance has 3.

-Takeila and Justin-
Takeila found out she couldn't have kids so they adopted a beautiful little girl named Paige.

-jackson-
Jackson is now with a guy named Dylan. They got married 4 years ago. They adopted two kids.They live in chino hills California. But Jackson is depressed, he lost his best friend.

-makayla and Emilio-
Makayla and Emilio got actual married two years ago.makayla had a boy and Emilio picked the name....Ivan. They had a girl and named her Jayla. They live in a condo on the beach in California.

-Jayla-
2 weeks after Ivan passed away, Jayla wouldn't eat and barely slept. She was always crying. 1 year after what happened she became a little better. Two years later she found a album of pictures of Ivan and her. She remembered everything. They were planning to have kids the night before he went to the hospital. She couldn't handle it. Let's just say she's finally with Ivan again :(.

~~~~~~~~~~
Suckish book Ik Ik but i kinda like it check out my new books I'll be making soon :)