IVY'S POV

I wake up with a stretch.I get up and go down to the kitchen to eat breakfast.I settle on a bagel with Nutella.After scarfing that down,I decide to go wake up Marie.I walk into her room and yell,"Wake up,lazy!"But am surprised to see two bodies in her bed,instead of one.When Marie wakes up and turns to look at me,she looks like she just got caught doing something wrong.I clear my throat."Would you like to explain?"I demand,as I point to the male figure laying in her bed,sleeping.She gets out of bed,completely naked I might add.After she put on her sweats and a t-shirt,I led her down to the kitchen.

"Well,uh,I met him last night."She started.I nodded my head at her to indicate that she should continue."And we talked for a while.I got to know him.I liked him,a lot.We flirt for a while and he asked me to be his girlfriend.We got a lil drunk.And stuff happened last night."She explains,waiting for my reaction.I tapped my fingers against the counter,impatiently."That's all you have to tell me?"I ask,annoyed.She slowly nods her head."How about,where you were,why did you leave,and why you lied to me?"I told her."Uh,well.Uh,I was invited to a party by one of the kids at school.I didn't want to hurt your feelings since,uh,you there weren't invited.So,I lied.I went to the Rave Club.I am really sorry."She stutters out.I scowl at her.

"You hurt my feelings even more by lying to me.I am used to not getting invited anyways."I say,disappointed,as I walk upstairs to wake up the male in her bed.She quickly follows me,probably scared of what I would do to her "boyfriend".

"Wake up."I say,as I nudge him.He rolls over and looks up at me,confused."Uh,hi?"He says,confused."Hi.Here."I say,shoving his clothes at him."Are you kicking me out?"He asks me.I chuckle."I should since you picked my friend up at the bar,starting dating her after you guys had only known each other for an hour,and you slept with her,in my house.But,no.I am not that rude.I just don't wanna see you naked when you come downstairs to eat breakfast.Anyways,I will leave you to dress."I reply,with a faint smile."Oh,uh,thanks."He says as I leave the room.

I went downstairs to fix up some breakfast for the two.I pulled out four eggs,cheese,and bacon.I started cooking the eggs,sprinkling cheese on them.Then,I fried the bacon.After I was finished,I put two waffles in the toaster.When that was finished I put all the food on two plates.One for Marie and one for Louis.When Louis came downstairs I handed him his plate and directed him to the table.

"HOLY!WOW!"Louis exclaimed as he stuffed the food in his face.I started giggling.I sat down at the table with him,sipping my iced coffee I made."I haven't properly met you,yet."I say,smiling."Oh,I am Louis.Uh,I am Marie's boyfriend.I live in a flat with my best mate,Zayn.He is a tattoo artist.I am 21 years old.I graduated uni.I am from Doncaster,England.I am a very immature guy.I am quite hilarious.And,last but certainly not least,I am a sexy Superman."Louis confessed,proudly.I laughed.

"Oh,I see.Well,hi.Nice to meet you.I am Marie.I am definitely single.I live in a flat with my best friend,Marie.I am 19.I am still in uni.I am from a small country town in Oklahoma.I am quite responsible.I am quiet,but can be funny.I am very weird and nerdy.And I love comic books."I confess to him.

"Good grief!Zayn needs to meet you!He loves comic books and he can be quite nerdy,even though he tries to act all tough.He needs a sweet,attractive girl like you in his life.It would change him for the better."Louis said,smiling at me.I blushed at his words.Everytime he says the name Zayn,a pang of familiarity hits me.He mentioned that Zayn was a tattoo artist,didn't he?What if its that guy I was "flirting" with at the tattoo parlor?