5: Kill Me If You Want

◇◇◇ Outskirts Of The City In An Old Abandoned House ◇◇◇

Sanyukta was tied with a rope to a chair and was still lying unconscious. Few men entered the room.

Man : Wake her up boss is coming to see her.

One of the men went and splashed wayer on Sanyukta's face waking her up with jolt. She looked here and there only to find her in some weird surroundings that too bounded. That is when a man entered the room.

Man : Sanyukta!! How was your beauty sleep!??

Sanyukta (gritting her teeths) : Nirman Nambiar!!

Nirman : Ohh... i am honoured that you know my name. But i don't think this is the way you should acknowledge the person who has kidnapped you. Shouldn't you be more glad that you are still alive and not dead after all the losses you made me suffer through.

Sanyukta : Huh.. as if!! You know you are just paying for all the wrong deeds that you did by separating Aryan and Sanaya!

Nirman went towards Sanyukta and slapped her on her face. Then he clutched her hair and forced her face up.

Nirman : They deserved it!! They were the newcomers getting all the limelight all my clients and all the projects which were mine and soon they were on top and i was nearly drowning! So i don't think i did anything wrong by separating them and getting all the things i deserved. (Leaving her back with a jerk) But then you came and solved their problem and boom i loose everything again only because of you and you deserve to repay me for that (shouting).

Sanyukta : You should just worked harder like they were doing but no you chose the wrong way so it isn't my fault. Get this thing straight!!

N : You little minx. You wouldn't stop arguing, would you?? You are the reason i even lost the love of my life! I lost Menaka.

S : You were the one who killed her not me! You can't blame me for that!

N : I had to because you were coming behind me and i had to stop you from coming to me but still you reached because of that stupid detective!

Sanyukta looked at him in disbelief.

N : But you know as i lost the love of my love even you have to loose your love.

S : Wha... what do you mean!??

N (smug smile) : Oh come on!! Do you think i am as foolish like others to not know about your love for your roommate... what's his name... Randhir!?? Yeah.

S : You are talking nonsense now!

N : Am i?? But isn't he the reason you ain't dating anyone since you literally broke his heart two years back.

Sanyukta's eyes widened hearing that.

N : Oops you didn't expected that did you?? Well i know everything about your background and now your lover boy has to suffer cause even he was there with you in this crime.

S : No..  you wouldn't even dare to touch him. Its all my doing and you will stay away from him. Do whatever you want to me and not him. Keep him out of this. Kill me if you want. (Screaming and crying)