Epilouge

Things between you and Katsuki have been rather, awkward, to say.

Even though you two were technically a "couple" as the blonde were to say it, things were still lively as to say between the two of you, like the tension once between you two never went away.

He would occasionally just roughly grab your hand when you two were walking home or standing by each other, but never utter a word to you, you would either stand or walk in pure silence - the cherry hue coating his cheeks also so obvious and drew a mocking smile on your features.

He had once tried to kiss you but ruined the moment by head butting you when the door to the 1-A classroom had opened, he still had made this relationship between you and him as awkward as his explosive temper let him.

He would be finicky with his words and compliments and mess them up constantly by trying not to let his pride get into the way, but, you found his several attempts cute.

You were happy that you two finally had confessed your feelings, even with the whole situation between you and him from yesterday rather, tension filled and angsty.

You had once denied your feelings towards him as putting it off as a rivalry, but, the shell over your heart had cracked in just the right place for you to see that the ash blonde meant so much more to you, though his words were prideful and harsh, you found that he did care, in his own, explosive way.

The tenderness of his hugs, though they were tighter and rougher than you had wanted, his constant possessive jealousy of when one of your friends tried to drag you away was his way of telling you that he's not going to let you slip away again.

You were content with how things had worked out between you and Katsuki, even with a rocky beginning and a hateful passion starting things out, you two had still made it so you came clean with how you truly felt for each other.

You had gotten the prideful, hotheaded Bakugou Katsuki to crack and confess, and quite frankly, you were happy that you did.

*Admin Note: Forgive me for updating this so late! I wanted to update so much earlier than this but my procrastination got into the way, anyway, I hope you enjoy this little overview of how things worked between you and Kacchan! I will be posting some bonus chapters hopefully soon! Until next time!