Introduction

"You is Kind. You is Smart . You is Important ." ~Aibleen Clark

Rachel ( the top dog )

You wanna know about Rachel ? Rachel Magou . The Rachel Magou . The white cheerleader , softball player , volleyball player , blonde hair , blue eyes RACHEL MAGOU ?? You Dont know her ? If you don't know her you must not know her clique . Her clique consist of Zoey , Rachel's cousin .

Zoey ( the family member )

Zoeys long brown hair flowed so elegantly down her back almost as beautifly as her hazel eyes pierced everyone elses eyes that locked eyes with her in the halls of Madison High .

April & May ( the twins )

April & May have blande hair as well but brown eyes . April and May are twins . Just so happens their mother had April on April 30th , 1996 @ 12:56pm . May was having a hard time (her head & embilical cord) causing May to be born 1:03 on May 1st, 1996 . Making them unique causing them to be named April & May .

Taylor ( the athletic one )

Taylor is apart of the clique but looves to hang out with the guys . Taylor is on the basketball team and plays as point guard .

Amber (.the perfect one )

Amber is the prettiest of them all as the boys say . Amber has perfect china bangs & long beautiful hair .Her style is to die for . Eyes that stab your soul . Shall I really go on ?

Zaniyah Enefe ( the new girl )

Zaniyah is the new girl . Her mother and foather are well recognized doctors therefor they can afford fancy effective world renound Madison High School . Zaniyah is a freshman causing her to be mysterious other than the fact that she is the only black girl to be found anywhere on campus other than Mrs.Richards , the principal . Zaniyah os smart . She graduated middle school with a 4.0 in both academic and scholarship grades . Zaniyah the skill to finish homework in 5 minutes when normal kids would finish it in an hour . Zaniyah has played basketball her whole life . Zaniyah is a point guard but could also play as a guard.Its the only thing that can make her dimples pop out and make her smile ever since " the tragedy season " . Ever since the series of tragedies she hasn't been the same . She hasn't smiled the same . laughed the same . thought the same . some say she might as well change her name because SHE IS NOT THE SAME PERSON !!!