Meet The Brothers

Nobody's pov

They were all sitting in the living room all 13 brothers, talking loudly. It was clear that they were excited... after all, they were going to meet their mom's new fiance's daughter. She was coming to live with them to get to know them better. All 13 were so happy that they didn't notice the last brother entering the living room. He looked up at the group he called brothers and turned to go to the kitchen. The last brother was so quiet that he was often forgotten, also he didn't look like other brothers much. He was considered ugly duckling of the family yet no one never knew the story about the Ugly duckling. The nice story what Hans Christian Andersen wrote where ugly duckling became a beautiful swan. Just as the last brother was leaving to go to his room the youngest noticed him. "Ari!!!" and then the little boy ran and jumped towards the boy. Ari caught the youngest brother with ease getting surprised looks from other 12. They knew Ari didn't like being touched and now seeing that Wataru was hugging Ari and wasn't pushed away was surprising. "Get off him Wataru...you might get the untalented virus," Tsubaru said and getting hit by Azusa but the damage was done. Ari put down his brother and gave a little nod and left the room. Leaving the brothers to talk. Yet unknown to them Ari didn't go far..he sat against the wall that was near the living room trying to get control of his mind again. "You just had to say that, didn't you? " oldest called Masaomi said. "Why are you mean to Ari?" was asked by Wataru. He started to cry loudly others trying to shut him down with sweet words. Wataru was only one who loved Ari in the family, he was only one Ari talked to and Ari always got him everything he wanted. Wataru was only one who saw that Ari was broken and he promised himself that he will fix his brother before it's too late. Right there Wataru got a plan but he needed help. Wataru was only ten but he was more an adult than he often let out mostly because he liked to be spoiled by his brothers. "We need to try and get to know Ari more," Wataru said and almost everyone agreed with exception of Futo, Hikaru and Tsubaki. Those three didn't care about Ari at all...they always called him ugly and untalented and unemotional.

Wataru P.O.V.

"I actually wanna know why Ari has been so distant since forever." My oldest brother Masaomi and Ukyo said at the same time. Masaomi has always agreed with me mostly because he likes me more than other brothers. He's a doctor and often when I get sick he is the first one to stay home with me. And he has gentle brown eyes that match his hair. And then there's Ukyo his second oldest and lawyer but he acts like mother more than anything. He cooks and does laundry and sometimes when he finds one of Ari's thank you notes he smiled and hides it in his pockets. He doesn't know they come from Ari because he never signs them. Ukyo is the one With blonde hair and blue eyes. Then there's Kaname, I don't really get how he can be a monk if he goes around flirting with every living thing. He's my third oldest brother and I must love him but he's sometimes very mean towards Ari and I don't like it. Well, all my 12 brothers are mean to Ari but they don't know him like I do. They don't know that Ari is more talented than they ever will be. Ari can sing and dance and play piano and drums and write songs. And it's a secret but he is a famous singer. Anyways I was actually introducing my brothers. Kaname has blond hair too but with hazel eyes then comes Hikaru, he is actually one of the meanest towards Ari and often don't count him at all. He has long orange hair and green eyes. then comes to the triplets Tsubaki, Natsume, and Azusa. Tsubaki has white hair and violet eyes and Azusa has Black hair and violet eyes, they both are voice actors and Natsume designs games he has violet eyes too and orange hair. Tsubaki is also mean towards Ari and I don't like that at all. Then comes Louis he's sweet but he never stands up when others say mean things about Ari. He has Ash brown hair and he is a hairdresser. He sometimes braids my hair and I don't mind it at all. And then comes Subaru who has grey eyes and hair and likes basketball too much and then Iori with blueish-grey hair and he's a model. Then there is Yuuske who has dark red eyes and red hair and who sometimes scares me. He finds it amusing. Then comes Ari who has long silver white hair that he hides under brown short wig and hoodie and light grey eyes that are covered by probably messiest bangs ever then comes Fuuto who has brown hair and brown eyes and who is an idol and then there's me Wataru. I have pinkish orange hair and brown eyes. And this is Asahina family. Anyways now let's go back to the first topic. "Why would I wanna know about that loser," Fuuto said and Azusa hit him again what made me laugh a little. "He is awesome, more fun than you," I said out loud, that made everyone look at me. "More fun than me?" Fuuto said and I nodded. I planned to stay true to what I said no matter what.

Ari P.O.V.

I stood up after hearing Fuuto call me a loser and silently walked to my room. My mind was killing me. I closed the door, locked it and thanked my father that he let the builders make all rooms sound proof. I took my laptop and played one of the songs I wrote and sang.