new development

I walked home from school because my Mom was at work -at home listen to music - I was always am independent girl never was really part of something and I chased to embrace that about me.

     I heard the door knocked I put down my headphones to see who it was, it was that boy prinston "What are you doing her, and how did you know where I lived "I said well I was not stocking you or nothing but when I was in my car I saw you get in and I was just wondering whow you was doing. "I'm doing fine thanks for asking but you really did not need to come I'm use to this,..... bol you Barely know my name" I said  I do to he said ki... mber... ly he said thinking he was right by my emotion "nice guess but it Jessica Lol"I said "Oh Jessica I wasn't even close bol well I should be going "he said.

      "you can come in if you want to "I said I mean of that OK with your girlfriend " ummm.OK nice house" he said Thais I said while closing the door.

    my room up stairs let go I guess I said umm u can sit in this chair if you want "Oh thaxs" he said I can see him looking around my room "Oh you play guitars "he said kinda it was my Dads printon tried playing but he messed up on the first string "let me show you how a pro do it "I said I was playing magnificent. and for the rest of the time we just talked and it was 5:45 while he was leaving my Mom came "hey honey I brought dinner"my Mom said "I will be right down" I said as I walked down with prinston she had this look in her have like we went out bitch plzzz..... we just friends I said "really uh she said, well prinston would you like something dinner " as much as I would love that I really have to go

     I opened the door to let him out when I turned around my Mom smiled "whattt I said in a giggly way "uh nothing "she said I rolled my eyes and smiled w.e Mom good night "how about dinner "she said I'M NOT HUNGRY I said going up toy room with a big ass smile .