Chapter 2

Nandini sighs looking at the gorgeous man sleeping next to her . She starts wondering if gorgeous was correct way to describe this Adonis sleeping beside her .

She had to leave . For fuck 's sake she never spent her morning admiring her one night stand . As a matter of fact shE had never stayed over at any of her previous lovers home after sex .

" Then what changed ? " Her brain asks her with a sarcastic smile ...

It is then she remembers how Manila had made sweet torturous love to her all night . Instead of just fucking and having his pleasure , he had actually invested his time on foreplay something nandini had control on .

But yesterday all her rules and defences that she had built up , crumbled as she gave into her pleasure and Manik 's persuasion .

Last Night :

Aah ! Yeah Right there , Nandini had screamed , as Manik 's thrust became fast . Unable to control himself and just to match Nandini 's timing , Manik starts kneading her breast and kissing her throat and both cum together splashing out in escatcy of pleasure .

Manik had stilled above her . Not only to regain his composure but also to let Nandini have a moment alone .. Once she opened her eyes after recovering from her orgasm , Manik shuffles a little and takes his weight off her .

Nandini gets up slowly not bothering to cover her naked body and picks up her clothes from floor all the more putting thoughts in Manik 's mind .

" What do you think you are doing ? " Manik asks looking at Nandini  reversing her clothes to correct way .

" I should leave , " Nandini tells him without meeting his eyes and that was all it took for the beast in Manik to wake up and go pick her up in his arms before starting the same .

Not once , not twice but he gave her multiple orgasms and made sure that she was sore enough not to leave him in the morning . Not before giving her another proposal ...

Suddenly Nandini 's eyes fall on beside clock and her eyes widen .

" Shit ! I'm late , " Nandini thinks and slowly entangles herself from Manik 's tight grip . Until now she didn't notice how both of them were sleeping like creeper ... Both their legs tangled in a single comforter and his tight grip on her waist .

Slowly , Nandini free 's herself from his grip and dresses herself presentably before going back to her routine ....

Leaving the Adonis behind .

_________________________

Manik covers his face with his hand or more like tries covering his face from the sunlight .

" What the Fuck ? " He growls opening his eyes . For a moment nothing strikes him . But then feeling a pain on his back , he walks near the full size mirror only to see Love bites there .

Nandini 's nails surely had given him the glimpse of his unforgettable night and just like that he wears his shorts and looks around his penthouse for Nandini only to find it empty ....

His eyes flare with fury as he clearly remembers asking her to wait for him to wake up the morning before leaving ....

Having no option he goes to his room and searches his phone which was in his pan pocket which nandini had not so eagerly ripped yesterday .

Thinking about her made his blood boil at her audacity to leave him even after asking her not to leave in the morning ....

" Hello Cabir , " ..........

____________________________________

How's the chapter guys ??

I know it's small but next Walla will be little long ....

Please keep up with me till then ;)

I'm eagerly waiting for your

Votes ( 25 )
Shares
&
Comments ( As many u like *,)

I may not be able to update till thus criteria is filled so please do vote 😘
And I'll update Soon 😍😍😍😍😍