RAGE!

Does anyone care to explain to me why there are people that think, that all religous movies that are somewhat accurate according to the bible, are religious propaganda.

WELL SORRY. Just because it's religious, and a movie does not make it that. I don't care if you think your the bees knees. It's a movie. They are made for one of two purposes, entertainment or, as some as you may disagree, to be informative.

It doesn't make it propaganda just because you disagree with it. Nor does it make it the absolute truth if you do. It's an interpretation. 

It has flaws. Of coarse it does. So do you. So get down from your high horse and stop thinking I will give a rats ass if you don't like the way I think. You clinking on the Link was you asking for my opinion.

Yes, congratulations. You did learn ssomething. You clicked a link that may have lead you to believe was going to be something different. But no, it's just little old me going on another meaningless rant.

So thank you for tuning into ' Faith'. As we get another installment. Some time in the future.

It may be a rant.

It may be quotes.

It may be some random spiel.

Who knows.

So stay tuned for another update. 

Your friendly neighbourhood Atheist out!