Chapter 4

^Keesha^
I went upstairs to take a shower and wash my hair. I had to get that gym stink off of me.
I got out put some Cantu on my hair and let it run wild. I put on some short shorts and a tank top and went in the living room to watch tv. Law and Order SVU was on and I got real happy because that's my favorite show. It was a marathon so I got even more excited. I knew I was going to be on the couch a while so I went to the kitchen to get some lunch and a couple of snacks. While I was in the kitchen I heard a knock on the door. I went and opened the door and was greeted by the UPS man.

"Hello I have a delivery for Mr. Jonathan DeBrow. Are you his wife?"

"Yes I am. I'll take it"

"Ok sign here for me... thank you. Have a good day"

"You too"

I wasn't sure what the package was so I just put it down. I went back in the kitchen to continue making my lunch. Not 5 minutes later there was a knock on the door again. I rolled my eyes and walked back to the door. I opened the door.

"Yes", I said with an attitude. But I quickly tensed up because it was the man across the street. He was 10 times more fine up close. He was drenched in sweat and so was his face. But some how he still smelled good. Wtf?  Them tattoos were everything and they bouncing off his muscles like they were 3D. I love a man with tattoos. Then I reached them black shorts. They were fitting him just right but before my eyes got to the real action I heard...

"Hi my name is Orlando. I just moved in across the street", he said with a smile.

Oh the smile was everything. I wanted to melt right there. So straight and white and perfect.

"He-hey I'm umm Eve nice to meet you", I said nervously as I shook his hand.

"I hope I'm not bothering you. Am I?"

"No no, not at all Orlando. Welcome to the neighborhood"

"Thank you. I came over because I noticed you were wearing workout clothes and I was hoping it was because you were coming from the gym. I'm a serious gym rat and I was wondering if you knew a good one?

"Yes I was coming from the gym. There's one off of 35th street across from the McDonald's"

"A gym across from a McDonald's? That hardly seems fair" he said laughing.

"You are right about that", I chuckled. "So where are you moving from? If you don't mind me asking?"

"From Washington DC. I moved for work"

"Oh, what do you do?"

"I manage a couple of medical supply companies"

"Woah that's big. Did you move here with your family?"

"No don't have a family just yet", he smirked

"Girlfriend?"

"Let's just say my relationship status is complicated"

Well I definitely didn't want to hear that. "Complicated" usually meant girlfriend who doesn't know I'm out in the streets being a hoe.

"I'm sorry I'm being too nosey", I said embarrassed.

"No you good Eve. That's a beautiful name by the way. Can I be a little nosey?"