Headaches {Spencer Reid}

You and Spencer had been dating for over two years, and in that time you had gotten to know him like the back of your hand. So when he came walking into your apartment after work clutching his head you knew exactly what was wrong. He was having one of his headaches.

"Hi baby." You greeted softly from your place on the couch.

Spencer looked at you with a pained expression on his face, "Hi." He whispered while putting his bag down and making his way to the couch.

"Headache?" You asked as he flicked off the overhead light. He simply nodded. You unfolded your legs on the couch and motioned for him to sit with you.

He plopped down on the couch and put his head in your lap. You gently ran your fingers through his soft curls, something you knew he loved especially when he was having one of his headaches.

"Spence," you began, "I really think you should see a doctor about your headaches. I'm worried about you."

Spencer nodded and moved his hand to your thigh, gripping it tightly as another wave of pain hit him. It was unlike Spencer to agree so easily to go to the doctors, which made you all the more concerned. He whimpered in pain, still clutching your leg for some kind of support to get him through the wave of pain.

"Shh baby just try to calm down I know it hurts." I whispered, rubbing his forehead and taking your phone out to call the doctors office.

After calling the office you helped Spencer stand up and retrieved his sunglasses from your shared bedroom, since the light hurt his eyes.

Several hours later after consulting with a few doctors and Spencer getting a CAT Scan and some medication he felt a bit better. You were given permission to take him home under strict precautions; no TV, no cellphone, and medication every 6 hours.

When you got home you guided Spencer to your bedroom and helped him change into comfy clothes. As he laid back and waited quietly for you to change he began to relax and feel a bit better.

"Thank you," Spencer murmured from his spot on your bed. "You always know how to help."

You smiled and walked back to him, crawling into bed next to him, "You're welcome spence... I love you."

He pulled you into his lean frame and rubbed a hand up and down your back slowly, "I love you more."

Xx