4

A/N
I'm sorry for the long wait. Enjoy! ❤️
"You're lucky I haven't hurt them yet," the voice says to Matt.

"Don't!" He exclaims. "Please. I'll do anything."

"Give me your channels, Matt," he says. "And all of this will be over. I won't hurt them, they'll be ok."

"Never!!!" Matt exclaims.

"Then see them suffer!" He cackles evilly, and takes the stained knife out of his pocket. "Now now, what to do to you. Oh, I know!" The knife moves down to her stomach, and he drags it across, creating a large gash. Amanda starts crying in pain.

"STOP HURTING HER!!!" Matt exclaims. "Please." There's tears in his eyes. "Please."

"Never!" The voice shouts. "Give me your channels or I'll KILL HER!!! He disappears. Just like that. Gone in a snap.

"Matt," Pat says. "Stay focused. Don't think about it. We have to stay strong. For them." He holds his hand high in the air.

"For them," Matt replies, high-fiving Pat. Pat smiles wearily, and they continue walking.

*Le skipo de timo*

Matt bends down, and picks up a piece of paper. A note. He reads it aloud.
Pat. I know where they are. Come find me. I think I can help. The shadow took her, too. I need your help. And everyone else's.
-4
"Who's 4?" Matt asks.

"It's a riddle!" Pat exclaims. "We have to decipher it. We're like detectives!"

"We just need to figure out who 4 is," Matt replies. "He said he could help us. He better be right."

"Wait," Pat says. "Hand me the note." Matthias gives the  crumpled up piece of paper to his new buddy Pat. He very carefully examines it, looking for clues to who 4 is.

*Back with Dan and Bunny*

"Thank you," Bunny says to Dan. "For everything. I really appreciate it. It means a lot to me."

"No problem Bunny," Dan replies with a smile. "It's no big deal."
Dan freezes in his tracks. There's a note on the ground. He grabs it off of the floor and opens it, reading it out loud to Bunny.
Kære 4,
Han har taget mig. Skyggen mand. Jeg er usikker på hvor jeg er, men det er mørkt. Og koldt. Og blodig. Jeg er bange. Skynd dig, jeg ved ikke, hvor meget længere jeg har, før han kommer tilbage. Jeg savner dig.
-din forlovede
(Dear 4,
He has taken me. The shadow man. I'm unsure of where I am, but it's dark. And cold. And bloody. I'm scared. Please hurry, I don't know how much longer I have before he comes back. I miss you.
-Your fiancé.)

"Who's the letter to?" Bunny questions. "I'm confused. It's in a different language, I can't decipher it."

"Maybe one of the others can read it!" Exclaims Dan. "We have to find them!"

"We can't turn around now," Bunny says. "We could be so close to finding them. What if this is our only chance."

"Your right," Dan replies. "Maybe we'll catch up with them on our way."

"We have too," Bunny assures him. "We have too."

*Con Pat y Matt*

"Who the heck is 4!!" Pat screams angrily. "I bet Jen would know. She's not that bad at deciphering clues. Unless it's the hint for the challenge games mob. Then she really overthinks it." Matt says nothing. "I just don't get it. A random note on the floor, addressed to me, written by some mysterious number 4 guy. What is going on!?"

"Calm down Pat," Matt tells him. "We'll figure it out. Eventually." They continue walking. "Look! Stairs!"

"Stairs?" Pat questions. "We must be going the right way. Let me know if you see any holes around, that'll surely lead us to Jen. Hopefully she didn't fall in one." He chuckles, smiling at the thought of his wife waist deep in a giant hole.

"Let's head up," Matt says. "Hopefully, we're headed in the right direction. We're coming Amanda, Luna, and Jen!!"

"Oof!" Pat bumps into something. Someone, rather. A mysterious figure. It's dark upstairs. "Hello?" He asks. No response. Then, you it emerges into the light, a flash of bright blue headed towards him.

"Dan?" Matt asks.

"Matt?" Dan questions. "Pat?" Bunny follows closely behind Dan.

"Guys..." She pants. "Look! We found a note. It's written in a different language. Does anyone know what it says?" She opens it up and shows the two men. Pat pulls his note out of his pocket and compares the two.

"They both say 4!" He exclaims. "This could mean something. But what?"

???'s POV
"Where am I?" She shouts. "Hvor er jeg!? Let me go!" She struggles against the ropes. The lights flicker, then suddenly flash and blind her. A shadowy figure looms over her.

"Where is he!" It shouts. "He was supposed to lure them to me. Where did he go!?"

"I... I don't know," she sobs, letting the tears flow down her face. "I really don't know, just please let me go. Please! Just let me go!"

"I'm afraid that's not gonna happen, Princess." He smirks evilly, then disappears, leaving her all alone in the cold room. The lights flicker, then go out. She is all alone.

*With Pat And The Others...*

"Guys!" Pat exclaims. "I've figured it out! I know who 4 is!!" All of a sudden, the lights go out. It's pitch black darkness. "Guys?" He asks, and receives no answer. "Matt? Dan? Bunny?"