1

tw (for the entire story): mentions if human trafficking

i sell illegal weapons on the black market. simple as that, nothing else to explain about how i get so much money.

i work with people who also sell stuff on the black market. we're more of friends, though.  we have a huge empty warehouse we 'work' in. by work i mean we hang around and brag about how much money we get by doing what we do. instead of storing goods in the warehouse we emptied it out and we use it to bring things we sell there.

marco usually sells human body parts, will sells exotic animals, oliver sells prescription drugs and narcotics, anthony usually works with human trafficking and like i said, i sell illegal weapons and work with computer software.  sometimes the people who buy the stuff we sell are crazy as shit and lash out if you refused to sell them anything because they don't have the money but i honestly don't care, as long as i get my money im cool.

we usually meet at the warehouse three to four times a week to discuss certain things such as price drops or maybe if we need to higher the price on something, or simply just to hang out.  the warehouse is usually where we bring all our stuff that we sell right before we sell it.

ive been working in the black market for two years haven't gotten caught once. i started when i was around 24 years old and most of my friends who work with me are around the same age. my family doesn't know i do this, which is probably a good thing.

im a lawyer and that's the only thing they think i am. i work as a lawyer and work with black marketing both just in case i for some reason had to quit selling illegal stuff, i still had a good job that pays well. honestly, all i really care about is the money. but selling stuff illegally is fun, so that's why i do it. it gives me a rush, a different type of rush.

and i love it.

i love doing what i do. selling stuff and working with the people i work with, negotiating. it's all fun.

-

a/n: bitch what the fuck all my books got deleted. 😡 i went on today to go publish a few chapters of rancorous and sting since i won't be able to for the rest of the week and i see all my books and drafts were deleted and i was like well fuck

anyways after 6 hours of panicking and trying to get them back i just decided imma just have to rewrite all the draft chapters i had for sting and rancorous that i never got to publish.

i think the only books ill be publishing again are sting and rancorous