Ch.1

I'm sitting alone in my tiny apartment that I somehow manage to get. On the TV I'm currently watching the news. God, the most stupidest thing ever, but it can help me because I'm currently wanted for murder.

*News channel 5

'We are still on the lookout for a suspected murder we have a picture of the girl ,but we can't tell who it is because of the mask she is wearing. Still be in the lookout for this person. We don't know if they could be a hero or a killer.' *

   "I am a hero and they should know it. I mean I saved a girl from getting raped or evening getting killed from that man." I yelled at the TV screen

It was a good thing I had a mask on when I killed that guy, or else I'd be sitting in a jail sell for probably most of my life. Now I have to be more careful now since people might be able to still recognize me even thou I don't have my mask on.

I got board of watching the news so I got up to go get a snack, which I have little of. As I enter the kitchen I got this feeling as if someone is about to get hurt. I realize that feeling was telling me someone is about to get hurt or raped.

I immediately grab my bow and my mask and head out, to where the it's coming from. After about five minutes of run and thank god I'm a very fast runner I most likely would be caught if it wasn't for my speed. I finally make it to my detonation and immediately look around for the person.

When I walked around a Corner I saw a girl lying on the ground limp. Almost as if she's dead. I run over to her, check her pulse, she still breathing. I run over to a place where I can hide my stuff, so that I can take her to a hospital before she actual dies, Then I run to her and pick her up.

*At the hospital*

I finally make to the hospital and as soon as I walk in people are rushing over to me and asking me questions.

"What happened?" Yelled a nurse

"I was walking back to my home from a party I went to. As I was walking I heard a faint scream so of course I followed to this girl who was passed out. I carried her all the way here and thankfully the hospital was close and now I'm here with that girl." I respond to the nurse who is calling for a doctor

*4 hours later*

I don't know if it was smart of me for staying here ,but I wanted to make sure the girl was fine. So here I am sitting in a  chair next to her waiting for her to wake up.

Apparently they identified her as Hope Johnson. She has no relative left and was currently homeless.

 "God, what am doing staying this long for a girl to just wake up." I thought out loud

I look down at her peaceful face. After staring at her for about two minutes her eyes popped open.

 "W-where am I?" she painfully asked

 "Your at the hospital. I'll go get a doctor, okay." I got up and went outside to look for a doctor

I finally found the doctor in his office.

 "I think she is well enough to leave and since her case was not that serious, you don't have to pay any hospital bills." said the doctor

 "Whos going to take her in?" I asked "She is homeless and you cant just let her be outside just as she recovered."

 "Well, we kind of thought that you could take care of her. She's only about 10 and you seam like a good person to take care of her." He insisted

 "Okay fine , I'll take care of her." I sighed

Well you know what, I think it will be easy to have a 10 year old around. I can just ask my boss , Slenderman, if we could live in his mansion and I could train her as my apprentice.

**********************************************************************************************

Okay, guys its been awhile since it had be written but its never to late. So I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter of the story. I wrote this chapter myself. The reason why I said that was because my sister wrote the  prologue. Well other then that have a nice day and make sure to go check out my main account THE ULTIMATE FOXY and also the story I'm writing which is called Finding That Power. Anyways Goodbye! <3

Total words(774 words)

~TicciToby