Story of Aqua the shark

Week 1/ Sunday

In the blue shiny ocean a female shark swims gracefully near a beach in San Fransisco. Keeping under the ocean unseen to any humans on the beach. This beach happens to be a busy and common place people go. Locals or not it was not the greatest place to be for a shark. If a person finds one in the area it's possible they'll call someone to kill it. But this shark is cautious, her name is aqua. How'd she get the name? Who knows? She's lived in this large sea for 15 years, she had her struggles. The fishers that come out and do continuous fishing in large amounts. She's got trapped in nets, but all ways found a way to get out. Though it was very bad for fish farmers income when she leaves gaping holes in them. They've then told story's to other fishermen and they all have a goal to kill her and that caused some problems after she received a long noticeable scar across the bridge of her nose. That scar helped them farmers know it's her.

After she noticed every human is after her when close to them she decided to avoid humans at all costs. Except for this one day. The day she had this pull towards the shore of this busy beach in San Fransisco. So she decided to go there and stay a safe distance away from the beach. As she waits there she suddenly gets a wave of exhaustion and weakness. Which confuses the hell out of her. But after a few seconds she suddenly without any warning falls asleep. She begins to drift towards the beach from the current of this beautiful day. Her heart stops and she begins to get close enough where her body floats in the view of the people are enjoying their beach day. Someone shouts noticing the shark pointing at the poor shark. People freak out and tell others thinking she's alive and will hurt someone. Even if she was alive she had no intention of killing a human. Humans aren't tasty to sharks. She was smart enough to tell the difference between humans and seals. As she gets closer everyone gets out of the water all aware of her. As she gets to shallow area now touching the sand people then see she's not moving or breathing. A rather curious young man in his twenties walks to the shark, people warn him to not get close. He ignores them completely not scared of the shark. He feels around trying to find a pulse or breathing. He sighs not feeling it. No sign of life. He feels bad for the poor creature. He's been fascinated by sharks, they've always been his favourite. Even when he was young. He moved from a small town in Idaho to the beaches of San Fransisco interested in studying about the sharks and other sea creatures. He's never seen a shark up close, not even a dead one.

A few minutes pass then suddenly random un-natural wind pushes in all directions away from the shark and the shark takes in a deep breath. Gasps go around all the people surrounding the female shark. Shocked from the sign of life. The curious man from before turns around when he was talking to someone, is amazed. He rushes to the sharks side, while everyone backs up in fear. Pain surges through the shark making it shift uncomfortably making people flinch from the movement. Then bones begin to crack when the man is about to move her back but stops with confusion and curiosity. As her bones crack her figure begins to change into a different form. She is no longer a shark. Suddenly she is a human, everyone gasps around her. She's face down in the sand. People are frozen and unable to figure out what to do. They just saw something that shouldn't be possible. Eventually someone moves realising she's completely naked, grabbing their towel quickly and covering the strange girl.

The girl gasps her eyes opening wide. The air traveling through her felt different and taste different. Dry? Sour? Not like the sweet oxygen within the sea. Her eyes shifts towards the young man by her, eyes widening. She freaks knowing to stay away from humans. She kicks her two feet like it will make her swim away. Confused to find two 'fins' instead of one. She wonders why she isn't moving, then she realises she's not in the ocean. A loud squeak comes out of her small lips from fear. Looking around she sees more humans, she can't move herself because she's not used to human limbs. She wants to get away from the people she squirms and slightly moves her head to the side to see the ocean behind her.

"Move back everyone, she's scared." Says the man that is very curious about this girl.

Everyone takes a few steps back, the girl is confused by his words but is grateful when everyone moves. Thinking it might have to do with the man she relaxes. She wonders if maybe not all humans are bad. She eyes her human arm and her eyes widen with confusion and fear. With all the confusion and fear she passes out. Still in human form, the man turns to the crowd of people if they have extra clothing they could give her. He was fascinated this girl/shark and he wanted to help her. He wanted to protect her from people that would be as well fascinated by this girl and use her for experiments on how she became who she is.

He makes a promise to himself to help her, and so he tells everyone on the beach not to tell anyone about this. Some people agree and some argue about the consequences that will come if he hides her from the government.

"Would you want to be taken away because your different, and he experimented on?" He asks to those people, they shake their heads. Realising he's right.

So kids and parents, every person promises to keep her a secret. But when will those people find out? Who knows?

Read on to find out!

A/N:
This is the second update today! Well the other update was on my other story called 'Mute wolf' make sure to go check that story out! If you enjoy please push the star and comment! It will be greatly appreciated! Thank you you guys are awesome!

Bye!

🌹Stay Rosy!🌹