Chapter 10

Bendy's P.O.V: 

"M-Mister Felix?!" I ask in shock.

"Hm? Oh! You must be Bendy, am I correct?" the one and only Felix questions me. My face burns up with excitement. I'm a huge fan of Mr. Felix's books! Name one of his to me and ask me if I already read it. Yes is the immediate answer. Felix has a notepad in his hand as he looks back at the vine covered old house. Even now the (F/c) vines and hearts are still spreading all over the house Felix scratches off some of the color on the house, picking off anything he can. It quickly regrows in that bald spot. Felix writes down more things in his notebook. He takes a moment to think then he comes over to me. I gulp as he beings to speak to ME. 

"This is work of a fairy, she must have the Amour pox. Do you happen to know this fairy? If so, it'll help me, she's sick after all." Felix my hero asks me. I gulp as I stutter. 

"Y-Yeah, s-she's a friend of all four o-of us." I manage to speak. Boris comes next to me and so does Mugs and Cuphead. Felix nods his head and writes some more in his notepad. 

"This will make a fantastic new book! May I get your names?" Felix asks us. 

"B-B-Bendy." 

"Boris." 

"Mugs or Mugman." 

"Cups or Cuphead." 

Felix writes in his notepad quickly our names. He closes his notebook and stuffs in into a pocket of his light beige trench coat. He places a finger on his chin, the he opens his eyes as he stares at all of us. 

"You are all friends with this fairy correct?" Felix asks us. We all nod our heads; "Perfect! It'll make things more easier if the diseased fairy sees people they know!" Felix exclaims. We all nod in confusion. Then we all walk up to the door, all over the door are (F/c) vines protecting anyone who tries to get in. Felix shifts his hand under his coat, then pulling out a freaking sword. He chops away the vines and quickly opens the door. Signalling everyone to come in, we all hurry in and right away vines begin to re-close the door out tightly. 

"Whoa, t-this place is amazing!" I say to myself aloud. On the inside of this house, there is (F/c) hearts everywhere and old furniture is showered with (F/c) hearts of all shades, leaving barely anything old not looking new. We all suddenly hear what sounds to be melodies sings all at once, sounding like something a mermaid would sing. It draws us all upstairs, stepping on the sticky steps of the stairs. We all make it to the top, first thing we see is a giant (F/c) cocoon in a shape of a heart. Mushrooms the color of cotton candy sings melodies of many types, creating a wave of music. We all run up to the cocoon, is.... this where (Y/n) is? Only one way to find out, I gently push myself in front of everyone. As I softly place one hand onto the cocoon. 

"B-Bendy, I don't think that's a good idea-" All the mushrooms in the room stop singing. I turn away from the cocoon for only a second, then I turn back to see a hand slam against the wall of the cocoon. I jump back slightly and Boris catches me in air. three more hands hit the wall of the sticky cocoon. A female figure lures herself closer to the wall and she cocks her head to one side.

"Is that (Y/n)?!" I question scream at myself. 

Crack! 

I snap out of my wave of questions as I hear a crack in front of me. I can see the shell of the cocoon in front of me have a crack. Then another crack draws the line further down the cocoon. This is the new (Y/n). After a couple more cracks, the cocoon bursts as sticky (F/c) hearts are flying all over the place. Of course some gets on me and the guys. I blink after the explosion of the cocoon. I see a girl with (F/c) mini hearts stuck in her (H/l) (H/c) hair. A giant (F/c) heart in the middle of her (E/c) eye's iris. I run up to the girl. 

"Oh god! (Y/n)! Thank god your okay! I-." (Y/n) opens her now butterfly looking wings and flaps them repeatedly. She swipes away her hand and flutters backwards. Now, (Y/n) has two pairs or arms and four hands. I just see this now, and she has a pair of small (S/f/c) devil horns on her head. 

"B-B-Bendy?" (Y/n) asks me, her voice slightly echoing. Making her sound a little enchanting. I stand back up onto my feet and I walk towards her, she backs away slightly as I walk closer to her. 

(Y/n)'s P.O.V: 

I see Bendy walking up to me. I flutter backwards, why is he doing this? Doesn't he know what happens when I'm stuck like this for a long time?! Of course not! This is probably his first time seeing me like this. So naturally he wants to help me of course! A sting in my head hits me like a truck and I fall to the fall. My wings fluttering in a twitching manner as pain devours my entire head. Bendy dashes to me and kneels next to me, embracing me. 

"(Y/n)! W-What's wrong?!" Bendy asks me in worry. I gasp as I feel my own self slipping away. I push Bendy away from me as I groan in pain. 

"L-Leave, I-I can't hold onto my mind... much longer..." I tell Bendy. Another shot of pain hits me and I crotch down as my head hits the floor. I whine, then.... all my pain is gone. I look back upwards. I see a handsome and intimidating boy in front of me. I smile widely as I without any effort fly into the air thanks to my wings. I see the boy's ruby eyes widen in shock, I see behind him a bunch of other guys! Oh perfect me! 5 guys for the price of one! I lift all four of my arms into the air. 

"(Y-Y/n).... please, wake up!" the boy informs me, who's (Y/n)? Is that me? I'll just go with that idea. I bend down to his height as I'm still flying. 

"...boy..." 

Felix's P.O.V: 

This poor fairy's true personality is really gone. I hurry over to Bendy and I pick him up and I make a break for the stairs. 

"Everyone run! She isn't in there anymore!" I yell at everyone. Cuphead, Mugs, and Boris all follow me downstairs. I hear chalkboard screeches as I afterwards can hear (Y/n) grunt furiously and her wings beating in a rapid pace. I chuck down the door with my entire body while still holding Bendy. We all exit as the vines now don't respond to recovering after my body blow. (Y/n) flies out of the house and flies high into the skies. Spying down on everyone. 

"...BOYS... SO MANY CUTE BOYS...." (Y/n) announces to herself. I can hear even from down here her squeals of delight. This is not good at all. 

A/n: Nya! Janis_Neko here! This is the newest chapter of this book! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! In more future chapters, I might be making a different taste in twists to the original plot. So... yeah, Oh and one more thing. I might skip a few events by accident. And I want to apologize if that ever happens. That's it on things! 

Until the next chapter................BYE! :3