Her Birthday..

Keith

When I woke up this morning, i felt horrible and i cried just laying there. Today is a hard day for me because it's my late girlfriends birthday. Robyn was the love of my life. She inspired me to get out and do something great. And because of her, I'm where I am today. I know she's there smiling down on me. I got up out of the bed and managed to get dressed and grab the bouquet of flowers and the card I got for her.

I was going to visit her grave. Joe this was Always tough for me. I brought along Algee with me so I can have someone there for me. We both left my house and got in the car and headed to where she was buried. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't notice that I was crying and gripping the steering wheel until Algee touched my shoulder and asked if he should drive. I shook my head and quickly wiped my tears away and pulled into the graveyard parking the car.

I sighed and prayed before getting out and walking through the mud to find my baby's gravestone. Once I found it, I stood there as more tears flooded my eyes making my vision blurry, I choked up and kneeled down to her and sat there in silence. I wiped the dirt off of her head stone and it read: Robyn Rihanna Fenty - February 20, 1988 - February 14 2017 engraved in cursive. I felt my face get hot as I kneeled down to her grave and changed the flowers out and replacing the card.

"Well punkin... today's your birthday, my first birthday without you. I know if you were here we'd be having so much fun. Partying it up and just enjoying life." I smiled remembering some of the moments we had. "Unfortunately I won't be here long today... I have a few interviews to do with the boys for the series we shot on BET. I know you're looking down on me smiling, I told you I would do this for you and I'm achieving it. Everyday I wake up, I do these things for you, because you're still in my heart. I thank god i met you when I did, you changed my life so much it's crazy. Robyn everything I do is for you. I want you to know and believe that. No I haven't forgotten about you. My days are longer and more depressing without you but I'm working through it baby, but I have to go, I'm gonna head out baby. I love you so much." I kissed the top of her headstone and got in my car with Algee and left.

I know this chapter is short, but next chapter will be longer, I promise. 💖

I hope you all enjoyed this!