Chapter 21: Them Again

-L U C Y  P O V-

I was sitting at a table with Levy-chan talking about random stuff.

"Hey, Lu-chan, what do you think about going on a mission to clear our minds." Levy-chan exclaimed.

"That sounds nice." I respond.

"Cool, let's check the job board." Levy-chan said getting up.

-T I M E  S K I P-

-L E V Y  P O V-

Me and Lu were walking to a restaurant, since we finished our mission. Lu-chan found this great restaurant around by the bay. We entered the place to be greeted by a waiter.

"How may I help you two fine ladies." The waiter said.

"May we get a table for two, please." Lu-chan said smiling.

"Of course." Said the waiter, leading us to our table.

-T I M E  S K I P-

"Then I'll be back with your orders." The waiter said bowing.

Me and Lu-chan talked about nonsense and other stuff making us smile and laugh. It was fun. The waiter brought our food to us.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

"No problems, Miss." The waiter responded smiling back.

Once we finished our meals, we saw that there was two figures coming to a table next to us.

"Hey, look the two used-to-be- Fairytail members." A familiar voice said.

"You're right, Gajeel." The other voice said.

"Gajeel, Natsu! What are you doing here." I said surprised.

-L U C Y  P O V-

"Why are you guys here?" I asked.

"Why do you want to know, weaklings." Natsu said, emphasizing the weakling part.

"Fine, be that way! We were leaving anyways." I said sternly, getting up from our table.

"Lu-chan?" Levy-chan said worriedly.

"Let's go." I said, walking towards the entrance.

"Ah... okay." Levy-chan said.

Once we existed the restaurant, a gust of wind blew against me.

"Lu-chan, what was all that about?" Levy-chan asked.

I turned towards her, almost breaking into tears.

"It's hard to see them like that again, Levy-chan." I tied to say without crying, but I let it all out.

"Lu-chan." Levy-chan said sadly, then hugged me.

"Wait! You forgot to pay the check!" The waiter said running up to us, waving the check in his hand.

"Oh, yeah." Levy said chuckling a bit.

I wiped my tears away from my face. And looked at my best friend, Levy-chan. I don't know I'd do without her.

-T I M E  S K I P-

-L E V Y  P O V-

Me and Lu were at a park, sitting on a bench. I was staring up at the moon, I almost broke into tears like Lu-chan. But, I knew I had to be her support, like she was to me.

"Lu-chan." I said, in a quiet tone.

"Yeah, Levy-chan." Lu-chan said.

"Well... what did you think when you saw them?" I asked.

"I... I felt sad and angry." Lucy said dropping her head.

"Why?" I questioned.

Once I said that, she brought her head back up with tears filling her brown orbs.

"Because I'm angry we can't save our friends from that stupid spell cast on them....... it hurts, Levy-chan, it really hurts to see them like this." Lu-chan said looking at me.

I then broke into tears with her. We both hugged each other, tightly.

"Lu-chan it's gonna be okay. We'll be able to protect them with everyone else, so don't cry, okay." I say as my head rests on her shoulders.

"Yeah.... we'll protect them." Lu-chan says drifting off......

-T O  B E  C O N T I N U E D-