Prologue

Y/N's P.o.v

I walked home with cuts and bruises all over my face. Blood oozed from the cuts, my eyes felt like a desert for I've cried all I could. I caught my boyfriend cheating, he told me he was sick so I wanted to bring him some soup and his favorite movies to watch. When I had walked into his room he was with her. My best friend since 3rd grade her name is Vivian. She has long black hair and silver eyes, I had always thought she was prettier than me. Her small frame fit her long legs. She was always better than me. When they noticed me she laughed as he quickly put on his boxers with an angered face. He grabbed me by my neck and screamed at me, but all I could hear was the blood rushing in my head, all I could feel were my eyes bulging as I desperately scratched at his fists. 

When he finally let me go Vivian had a knife to my face laughing as she cut my cheek and other parts of my body. Tears rolled down my face as I felt numb. My mind went blank as I roughly pushed her as her body hit the wall and she passed out. I ran out the door and down the road as far as I could. My legs then slowed bringing me into a sluggish walk as I saw my beaten down house at a distance. I opened the door to my father slapping me. All I did was glare as I walked down to my bed in the cold basement. He would always hit me and mentally torture me as my mother was constantly working. She never talked to me she never cared enough too. she was always with her boss who she was having an affair with. 

I got out of my bed to get some food from the kitchen I paused in the hallway as I heard my parents talking. "I hate that kid. I want to get rid of her. She's useless." I recognized the voice of my father. "Do what you want. Just poison her or something... I'm going to bed."  As I heard my mother's words I was running down the stairs into the basement, and out the back door.

I ran into the forest behind my house, any light remaining from the moon was now gone. I soon found that my body hit a solid surface. I soon found out that it was a concrete well with overgrown flowers and weeds. grabbed the edge and pulled myself up carefully looking into the well I stand in awe. The water has swirls of blue and purple, and what looks like as small stars. As my fingertips brush against the water creeps up my hand. I frantically try to pull away, but the water quickly engulfs my body pulling me into the well. As I look around I notice I can breathe yet I'm still underwater. 

The swirls of colors and what looks to be stars start giving me a migraine, so I close my eyes. I felt a pain in my back and a cold concrete floor under my body. I shot up and looked around. My eyes scanned over the room. I soon realized I was in a throne room colored in red and gold with dashes of black. I made eye contact with a well built man with an emotionless expression with narrow light blueish green eyes, long white hair covered his sharp features. He soon stood from his throne.

You could tell he's a king just from the way he walks with authority. He held out his hand meaning to help me up, but I just glared and got up myself. He chuckles while the maids in the room's eyes grew wide at the sound.

"Alfred!" His deep voice boomed through the halls as an elderly man came scurrying into the large decorated room. The man had red hair and bright hazel eyes, he was smaller than the tall king who loomed over myself. He stood in front of the king with a kind smile signaling for the King to continue as he merely glanced at me. 

"Get the Goddesses room ready. The prophecy has begun."