Chapter 7: But, why.....

James's P.O.V.

   I slowly crept out of my room and went downstairs and noticed Ty was soundly sleeping. I walked into the kitchen and opened the freezer. I took out another pint of blood and closed the freezer. "Time to replace the pints." I whispered.

   I slowly walked over to Ty and unscrewed the empty pint and replaced it with the new one. "That should be enough." I quietly krept back up to my room and then noticed a text on my phone. "I read the text and my eyes opened so fast I felt like they were going to pop out. "How were you able to get "his" DNA so fast, Alicia?" I sent the text and she responded, "Doesn't matter, get the boy." I hate my younger sister sometimes, she can't boss me around. I crept out of my room and into Adam's. I took out a knockout syringe from my coat and stuck it into Adam's arm. He woke up saying, "YOU!", and he was knocked out.

Ty's P.O.V.

   I woke up to the sound of Adam screaming, "YOU!" I quicky got out of bed and noticed I had an IV in my arm. I closed off the opening of the tube and took it out from my bandaged arm. I ran upstairs to feel the night's breeze and Sky knocked out in the arms of James. "I though you were kind?" I pleaded to James, but he spoke in a cold tone, "Ty, I never liked you from the start, you were just bait, for me to get Sky. Also, he remembers everything now!" He had a demonic smile on his face and burst out laughing. James jumped out of the window and I chased after him.

Sky's P.O.V.

   The only thing I knew first was the pain at my arm. Then all the memories taken from me returned and I screamed at the man who had just injected me with a thick liquid. Spots appeared before my eyes. The only thing I heard was Ty saying, "I thought...you...kind?" The man holding me spoke something, but I didn't remember before I fell into the darkness.

James's P.O.V.

   I jumped out the window and felt the cold night breeze blow through my long hair. I enjoyed the moment before getting kicked by Ty in the back, but it was weak since he hadn't transformed yet. "Domentia!" I whispered and wings sprouted from my back. I flew into the night sky and noticed my company's helicopter. I flew to the door and Maria grabbed Sky. "Maria, get out of here now!" I commanded and shut the door before being slammed back to earth by Ty.

   I cried out in pain as I knew I had just broken my sword arm and one of my wings was ripped of me. "Sorcerer Ring!" I screamed and a circle of magic came around me. I healed myself and began flying using the ring. Two rings appeared in my hands and I screamed, "Catastrophe!" Two dark rings shot at Ty and electricuted him with black lightening.

   I screamed so loud that I knocked myself out as Deadlox stabbed me with his sword in my heart. I quickly spoke a spell and my entire body began to change. I was healed of all my pains, but I had transformed myself to a point three years ago, making me 17 instead of 20. The only thing I remembered was Ty turning back to normal and grabbing me by my leg and pulling me towards his house.

HEY GUYS! I want you guys to do me a favor and tell your friends of my story so it gains more popularity. Don't forget to vote and comment and I might have you in chapter 10!

John, Signing Off (New ending. I feel so special.)