Chapter Two

Chapter Two: Class A for Asshole

     When Grant said he would have a driver pick me up, I didn't think that he meant he was just going to call me an Uber and make me pay for it. I cursed under my breath and handed the young woman a wrinkled up twenty-dollar bill and quickly proceeded to roll out of the four door sedan. I gulped in a breath of semi-fresh air, or at least it was compared to the cigarette smoke that had been previously assaulting my nose. It wouldn't even surprise me if I smelled like an ashtray.

     I stared up at the Plaza Hotel, eyes widening as soon as I realized where I was. Suddenly, I felt extremely underdressed. I let out a long breath and pushed a piece of hair behind my ear, walking up to the double doors of the hotel, which immediately intimidated the hell out of me. Women in high end clothes and men in perfectly tailored suits passed me as I made my way through the lobby to the elevator that would take me up to the biggest pay day of my life. But I was still unsure if it was even worth it.

      The elevator stopped four times before I made it to the top floor, where a young woman in a red cocktail dress was waiting with her smartphone clenched tightly in her hands. Her thumbs typed away, her eyebrows furrowed as she cursed under her breath. I cleared my throat as I stepped out of the elevator and the woman in red's eyes snapped up to me.

     "Oh, there you are. Mr. Frost is incredibly irritated that you were late." She looked down at her watch. "It's only been five minutes, but he is an important man with important plans. Come, follow me. I will show you where you will be shooting the scene."

     I tried to ignore the dirty look that she cast in my direction. She no doubt thought what I felt... I was technically a prostitute at this point. She led me down the dim hallway with me trailing several feet behind her. I bit my bottom lip hard as I shoved my hands into the pockets of my black shorts. "How long have you been working for this man? Is this the first time that he has done this?"

     She turned her head, her short dark hair swishing with the movement. "Don't ask questions. You will learn that very quickly. Mr. Frost doesn't like questions."

     "Seriously?" The woman didn't answer me and just kept walking until we reached the end of the hallway where a black door was the only thing left between me and the man that had bought me for the night.

     She reached out and opened the door, which swung open with ease, revealing a dimly lit room with a large bed against the far wall. The bed was surrounded with rigging equipment, suspension harnesses, whips and paddles. My stomach dropped. Abort mission! I repeat, abort mission!

      Granted, I had done some kinky things in my life, but they were usually done when trust had already been established. There was no way that I could let a stranger tie me up and beat me into submission. No. Fucking. Way. I cleared my throat. "Uh, I think it's best if I just l-"

     "Mr. Frost will be in in just a moment. Go ahead and make yourself comfortable. You are going to be here a while." The woman in the red dress just smiled at me and left the room, closing the door behind her. The room would have looked like your typical BDSM dungeon if it weren't for all of the camera equipment sitting around. What had I gotten myself into?

     Several moments passed before a door, presumably the bathroom door, swung open. The man that stepped through the door had my heart leaping up into my throat as I gasped. Mr. Frost was tall and muscled in all of the right ways. His skin was pale, but just enough to make his black tribal tattoo on his ribcage and upper chest stand out. Dark hair fell into his eyes, which glinted green in the light as he smirked with a cigarette dangling between his lips. I couldn't stop my thighs from clenching together as I took all of him in. Okay, maybe this wasn't going to be all bad... At least he was hot.