Chapter 1

Falling. I..I think I'm falling? I'm not sure. Where am I? The light is fading it...it's getting darker. I can't breathe! Where am I?

(Splat) *Smashed into ground*

I can't feel anything. Is that blood?! It's MINE!

I wake up suddenly from my nightmare breathing heavily and heart racing. I look around to my familiar pink room. My breathing starts to calm down, but my heart won't stop pounding. 

While looking around the room I noticed that my window was open, and my light pink curtains fluttered to the small breeze. I rubbed my tired eyes and removed my covers that trapped me in my small bed. I sat at the edge of my bed slipping on my fluffy bed slippers. I stand up reveling my pink bunny pajamas.

I make my way to the window and once I stood before it I took in a deep breath. The cool crisp air and the refreshing breeze blowing my slightly messy brown curls. I looked up to see the stars so bright and mysterious. The moon was just a sliver, and barely providing light creating an almost spooky setting.

I sat down to take in more of the night's beauty. I closed my eyes to soak in the moon's light when I heard a sweet hum. I opened my eyes and looked to the humming. In which was in my room. When looking around I couldn't find anyone. I then felt a tug on my top part of my pajamas. I looked down to see a young boy about 12? (Close to my age)He had dirty blonde hair, and had one blue eye and one green eye. He wore a white jacket and blue jeans. While hugging a little teddy bear.

I was about to ask him something when I was knocked out.  When I opened my eyes everything was a little fuzzy. When my vision cleared I saw that i was in some type of room. I was also bound to a chair. Great. 

Then I saw some movement in the far corner. Another boy. Wait is that the same boy? Wait no it isn't the boy's eyes are different. The eye's are just flipped. This boy's eyes are green than blue . 

"Who are you? What is this place?" I asked out of fear and curiosity. He sighed and came closer to me. When coming closer I also noticed that his jacket is black inside of white.

"Names Pan. What's yours?" He said with a smirk. "Wendy. Why am I here."still being persistent. He replied with,"Well Peter wanted you to mommy him with bedtime stories and well lets just say your just here for my entertainment."With a smirk still smudged all over his face.

What is with this guy? He's is sooo annoying. The door opened and the boy from earlier came inside. He looked at me then to the other boy. "Pan I thought we weren't going to tie her up?."

"Sorry I got bored." he said while yawning."Peter if your sooo worried how about untying her?"Pan said. Oh so this is Peter. Okay and they are definitely related, and I think they are twins? 

Peter walked over to me and removed the bounds. I just sat there. I felt trapped knowing I won't be able to escape. Just like mouse in a cage. 

The two boys just stared at me. Until Peter grabbed my hand causing me to follow him. We reached a room with minutes. He opened the door to a room. He laid into a small ragged bed.

"Tell me a story." I looked at him in shock. He was old enough to not need a story. He acted as if he was a toddler.

"Uhhhh sure okay let me think...Once upon a time......."