Chapter 7

Ruby's POV

I saw Rhys black out and rushed towards him concerned.

"R-RHYS?! Cmon what happened?!" I mutter to myself grabbing his shoulders. He suddenly opened his eyes and smirked at me.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me cupcake. JERRY!" Rhys yelled at Jerry making him jump.

Rhys stood up and with a new gained confidence he walked towards Jerry before turning towards me to wink.

"Look here pal, I've got a program stuck into my head filled with someone's built AI. I heard your a reanimater so can you do me a favor and make...do that...whatever you smart people do." Rhys told Jerry and Jerry looked worried.

Heck, I was worried. This was jack wasn't it? Jack was Rhys right now. Yep. I'm crazy aren't I?

I sighed and walked towards the two.

"W-well that's tricky, do you have a model of the body build you want or do you want to start from scratch?" Jerry asked and Rhys smirked.

"How about handsome Jacks model? He's a good looking guy." Rhys said winking at me again.

"Well that's an odd request, but fine. Sit into the table and I'll have the AI copied and ready for installment in Jacks Body." Jerry said.

I was shocked at everything that was happening, all I could do was sit idly and wonder where Rhys went. It was weird seeing Rhys as jack. Or jack as Rhys...it also confused the fuck out of me too.

Jacks POV

Going into this machine scared the living shit out of me, but all I could think about getting in was her soft thick plump red lips on mine. The way her hands so soft and delicate yet dangerous could be so unharmed.

I shut my eyes and this scientist shut the door. I felt Rhys's body shake and a few moments later I wasn't Rhys anymore.

This scent, the way I felt was familiar.

The door opened and smoke flew out as I saw Ruby's hourglass outline along with Jerry's.

I walked out and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Oh man, it feels good to be back!" I yell and saw Ruby bite her lip at the sight of me.

Oh man she was mine.