Not alone.

chαptєr thrєє

I slowly walked to the kitchen to see if maybe anyone was in there.

Nothing. Know one. The whole house was empty. There were no couches,no people, no anything. Every damn thing was gone.

I hear a creaking noise which I realized was coming from the upstairs bedroom. Sam's room.

I immediately ran upstairs only to find the window being opened and someone jumping out, I scream at the man. Then I thought to myself that it was probably a bad idea.

The man turns around and climbs back in the window, slowly walking toward me while pulling out something from his pocket.

It wasn't a knife, or a gun, or anything that was harmful. It was a piece of paper that was folded up nice a neatly. He quickly handed the folded paper to me.

"Hope you'll be okay Darlin'." The man says. "What do you mean?" I say with fear in my eyes.

"Your all alone baby doll, just read the damn note kid." He spat at me with hate in his eyes.

I open the note.

mч dєαrєѕt αlєх,

чσu knσw í lσvє чσu mσrє thαn αnчthíng ín thíѕ wσrld, thєrєѕ rєαllч juѕt nσ tímє tσ єхplαín tσ чσu ín pєrѕσn whч wє hαd tσ lєαvє чσu hєrє вч чσurѕєlf. ѕσ í wrσtє thíѕ lєttєr. чσu αrє 19 αnd cαn tαkє cαrє σf чσurѕєlf, чσu hαvє prσvєn thαt tσ mє αnd чσur ѕíѕtєrѕ. í knєw чσu wσuldnt wαnt tσ lєαvє duвlín ѕσ í juѕt hαd tσ thínk σf α wαч tσ lσѕє чσu вut nσt lσѕє чσu, dσ чσu undєrѕtαnd αl. í lσvє чσu tσ thє mσσn αnd вαck α thσuѕαnd tímєѕ. í lєft αll чσur ѕtuff αnd ѕσmє mσnєч αnd fσσd tíll чσu gєt α jσв. чσu'll вє ѕєєíng uѕ αgαín αlєх juѕt cαll thíѕ numвєr αnd чσu wíll gєt tσ tαlk tσ чσur ѕíѕtєrѕ αnd mє. í lσvє чσu.

ᏞöᏉᎬ ᎪᏞᎳᎪᎽs

мσм åиđ ѕιѕтєɾѕ.

*ι ɾєåℓℓу đιит киσω ιf тħιѕ ιѕ ѕσмєσиєѕ иυмвєɾ σɾ иσт ѕσσ... ħåħå*1-918-413-2258

I've never really been one to cry, but I felt the urge, it was a strange feeling really.

Having my Mother and Sisters leave me high and dry. Don't you just love family time 💯%.

I run upstairs and called a few friends from high school before I had dropped out. They answered almost Immediately.

I invited all of them over seems how I'm alone and have my own house.

I here the doorbell chime. And I get really excited cause I haven't seen my friends since last year.

The first person to show up is Daniel. "Hey Al! How have you been?" He says excitedly." Good Dan, how about you?" I say louder then I meant to." Agh same old same old." He chuckles to himself.

"Have a seat it'll be just like old times, sitting in my room when know one was at home and we would sing out loud to each other." I say awkwardly." Yah, I've really missed us al. Whatever happened to me and you?"he questions.

"Well Daniel for starters you broke up with me." I say with a light giggle." That is so not true!" He argues with me." Well I didn't break up with you." I state while staring into his eyes.

"That's not what Sarah said. She told me that you didn't like me anymore and that's why you were breaking up with me." He awkwardly say while looking down.

"Daniel." I say. "Yeah." He says back." Do you think she tricked us, because she told me the exact same thing except it was coming from you is what she said." I state the unknowing.

"Oh my god." He says dumbfounded." She lied to us Daniel, just like everyone else." I say with despise and Agee in my eyes.

"Well then why don't we try again." He questionably asks." That would be nice Daniel." I say with a big smile plastered on my face.

"So were back together?" He questions.

I was about to answer when the doorbell rang again, so I quickly answered him with a silent "yes" and he grinned the biggest smile I had ever seen on him.

I opened the door to find at least 30 people waiting at my door so I opened it and they all came in quite loudly, screaming and you could tell they were already drunk so I went to talk to Daniel again.

"Daniel!" I screamed from 15 feet away. Luckily he heard me." Yeah!" He screams back." Would you come to the liquor store with me?" I asked him." Yeah, let's head outside."he says back.

I climb into the cab of his truck and he shuts the door for me.

He climbs in the front seat and starts his truck. He puts his hand on my thigh then starts to drive.I've always liked the way he drove with one hand on the steering wheel and one hand on my thigh.

I thought it was sweet really. I do love him I always have. He will always be in my heart and I'm happy that were back together actually. I'm quite astonished that he wanted to get back with me anyway.