Kidnap gone right

Note - Contains strong language

"This is your last call, Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada," came the flight announcement.

"That is the final announcement. I am leaving," declared Arnav and turned to leave.

"No, Arnavji! Just one more minute. Please wait! That person must be on his way," she pleaded, dialling a number on her phone hurriedly with trembling hands.

Having run out of patience, Arnav snatched and threw her phone onto the ground, breaking it to pieces. Grabbing her by the shoulders, he furiously yanked close, eyes spitting fire.

"Listen to me, Khushi Kumari Gupta! You will stop your pretence this instant and admit the fact that no one is coming. It is just another one of your nasty dramas," he spat through gritted teeth.

Not caring the pain caused by his steel grip, "Trust me, Arnavji. I am not lying!"

"Trust you? I better kill myself."

"Please, don't talk like that---" she gasped.

"I already told you to STOP YOUR PRETENSE! Damn it! I know to what extent you can stoop for money. You lured a married man, my sister's husband! That explains your character. I cannot wait for my Di's delivery so that I can kick you and Shyam out of our lives. Then you both can go to hell together."

"How can you say that? I... I love you, Arnavji. I love you so much," confessed Khushi.

Releasing from his hold, she hugged him as tightly as she could to hear his heartbeat, believing it to be the only chance to feel him close to her. She was shedding tears uncontrollably that it drenched Arnav's shirt.

"Do you still think I can betray you?" she asked, weeping.

Pushing her away with great force, "Seducing now, are we? That won't work because I am not a man who gets easily enticed by women. Ever! Go and try this with Shyam, it might work. Or, of course! You must have already done it with him by now anyway."

"No--- Please, stop it, Arnavji!" she cried feeling her heart shatter.

"Why should I? That is what you are, a whore!" rasped Arnav dangerously in her face.

"It... it is killing me. Don't---" she bawled, covering her ears in an attempt to block his acidic words.

"Then die! I don't give a fuck whether you live or die, you pathetic bitch!" he bellowed, and went inside the airport, leaving behind a spiritless Khushi.

"He didn't say that. I misheard him. My Arnavji can never utter such rubbish about me. He... He... He loathes me! I can no longer disregard this fact. He hates me to such an extent that he wishes me dead. He thinks of me as a wretched gold-digger. He really hopes that I die."