The True Boss

Hi this story is basically about a girl having an affair with her rich boss

dont get me wrong she doesnt want the affair but she has no choice

becuase she needs the job badly and her boss has bad dirt on her!

anyways i need comments/ideas ill try and includem all!!

* * * * *

I look at the white ceilling above my head and the little cubical desks out side the large glass window

and try to controll my nerves. im at the Jerry computers INC. their one of the most sucessful computer companies in the world right now. literly they are big threats to companies like HP,sony, even mac. Well im in here for my first real job interview to become the BIG BOSS's assistant. i no its not much but he's the CEO of the company and if i work for him i can go anywhere even have my own company one day. I sigh.

"clare denmar" yelled out the temp that worked for mr.heff (the ceo) she had black curly hair that was pulled back in a bun and was wearing a black suit she looked about 30 or something.

The red haired girl in the corner that was kind of chubby got up she straitened her bananah republic black dress.she quikly walked to Mr. heffs office. i relized that i wasnt the only one with the dream of owning my own company and becoming rich.

there wear about 9 girls in here who were all young and looked like they wear in their 30s while i was only 23, but dont get me fooled i might be a hot skinny blonde with 6 pack abbs but im not stupid i graduated yale as an under grad and even went to harvard on a scholarship for two full semesters. i focused on buisness and selling and have an amasin resumee so i really deserve this job even if im just an asistant!

Just then my sidekick 08 vibrated and i quikly looked who was calling me ugh it was my mom.

i loved her but i pressed the end button i couldnt talk to her while i was in a silent room no way that was just too embarissing and un professional i would later have to explain why i hung up on her but oh well.

" Jessica Evans" yelled out the temp.

"thats me! " i said as i got up; i didnt even relize the red hair girl had gone out of the building.

I was really nervouse now as i slowly walked pass two doors into his office. i needed this job more than anything becuase A. this would start my job life B. id make money lots of it!! and C. i need the money for my sick sister, Holly she needs an operation which could save her life but her insurance wont pay it!

As i enter Mr. Heff's Office i relize its huge with a big over view of manhattan!

Mr. Heff is at his desk sitting in a big black comfy chair that probably cost hundreds of dollars,

"hello miss.."

"'Jessica" i said

Mr.heff slummed back in his chair and stared at me. your application is breath taking and your not that bad looking.

I laughed I think he was just teasing me but i was still nervous after all mr. heff had my job life in the palm of his hands i needed this job so i can later have the job of my dreams watever that may be.

" How badly do you want this job jessica" Mr.Heff said this question surprised me but i alreay knew the answer, ive always known it.

" Badly ill do anything for it ,anything" right then Mr.Heff smiled

* * * * *

If i could take back what i said i would ,i wish i never said those words why was i so nieive. i didnt relize what i was getting my self into i didnt relize what could happen to me, i didnt relize what Mr. Heff was capable of.all i was thinking about was the money and how it could change my life and hopefully save my sisters.