5. you're shorter than them pt.2

Liv: You and Liv were doing your usual thing before bed. Watching zombie movies. You were halfway through the movie when you suddenly craved brains. "Liv. I'm going to make some noddles. You want any?" You said.

Liv nodded and you got up, heading into the kitchen. Heating up the noddles and putting a brain in was easy, but getting the hot sauce was harder since it was on the top shelf of the cabinet.

You looked into the living room where Liv was still watching the movie and sighed. You tried reaching for it on your tippy toes, but that didn't work so you quietly grabbed a chair. You climbed onto it, but you were still too short. You sighed again annoyed and reached for it the best you could making the chair unstable. When you finally grabbed it you were about to fall, but someone caught you.

"You okay?" Liv asked. You nodded and Liv smiled putting you down. "You could have told me to get the hot sauce shorty." Liv explained. "I know. I didn't want to bother you." You replied.

"I would rather you bother me than hurt yourself getting hot sauce. You understand Y/N?"

You nodded. "Yeah. I won't do it again." You promised. Liv patted your head before putting the chair back and heading back into the living room.

Peyton: You were laying on the couch next to your girlfriend, Peyton who was on her laptop doing research. You looked at the clock and it was almost 10 pm so of course you were getting tired, but you wanted to sleep with Peyton next to you so you waited, but time soon pass and it was now 11 o'clock. "Hey baby." Peyton said breaking the silence. "Hmm." You replied. "Can you get me my blue folder on my shelf in the bedroom?" She asked. You looked at her before getting up.

"Sure." You agreed, getting off the couch. She thanked you before you went into the back. You opened the door and looked at her shelf trying to spot the blue folder which was on the top. Of course it's on the top you thought before sighing and walking over to her side of the bed.

You tried reaching for it, but failed so you got on the bed and reached over for it. You still failed so you got off the bed and walked back into the living room where Peyton was now typing. "Peyton." You stated. "Did you get the folder Y/N?" Peyton asked not looking up. "No. I can't reach it." You replied. "You can't reach it." Peyton repeated looking up.

You nodded. "Sorry. I really did try." You said in a sad tone. Peyton gave you a smile. "Don't be sad baby. It's okay. I got it. Forgot you're a little short." Peyton responded putting her laptop down and walking over to you. She patted your head.

"You can lay back down or come me with into the bedroom and go to sleep." Peyton went on. "I'll lay back down." You replied. Peyton nodded before walking down the hallway as you went to the couch.

Ravi: You and Ravi were heading to an ice cream shop and decided to walk there since it was in walking distance. Ravi kept looking at your hand and sometimes reaching for it. You figured he was trying to hold it, but was a little scared to do so.

He always was like that especially when it came to kissing. Hesitant at first before finally doing it. Ravi sighed and took a deep breath before finally grabbing your hand. His hand was a little sweaty, but you didn't mind. You looked up at him now noticing how short you actually are.

"He's really tall." You said out loud, but meant to say it in your head. Ravi laughed a little. "You're 5'1. So of course a person who's 6'4 is going to be really tall." Ravi explained. You nodded. "Do you wish I was taller?" You asked. Ravi shook his head.

"I would rather you be short than close to my height." Ravi stated. "Why?" You responded. "Because you're really cute when you try to reach for things." Ravi replied making you roll your eyes. Ravi smiled as you and him continued walking.