chapter 13

chapter 13 : that's not her sister, it was a monster

RAPUNZEL

I woke up in my queen size bed, Tomorrow is my birthday, and tomorrow evening where the lights will show... I wonder if I still could see the floating lights?... this is my third day here which that means mother gothel have gotten back,

would she kill? she is not a killer after all,... oh no she's a killer... she might be furious right now, aheh.. mother is not short tempered isn't she? .. still right now,.. I couldn't believe Ive done this,... mom I'm sorry.. you deserve a good explanation.. I quickly get up my bed and refresh myself and change my pjs to my usual pink dress.. I put my purple cloak on and sneak to the kitchen and get my frying pan. I saw merida from the window and she just shot her arrow into a perfect bullseye

I saw Anna from the dining room playing a.... knife? ... I gulped and sat beside her.. " Anna? what do you think your doing? " I asked

" merida gave this to me, I don't want a sword,.. I dont want a machete either,... so she end up giving me this knife... " she sighed lazily. " aheh... I think my only weapon is my frying pan and my hair " I said " I wish I was gifted " she said and drop the knife in the table.

" what are you trying to say? " I said and put both of my hands in my chin

" Elsa and jack have ice powers, merida is perfectly skilled in archery and swords, you have a magical hair that glows, hiccup could train a dragon.. and me... I have nothing " she said and sighed. I smiled and I try to cheer her up " I think that is the best thing about you, all of us is gifted and we are choosen, but YOU, their is something special about you that you we're choosen even you have no powers.. you are completely ordinary,,, so there might be something really inside you and you are the only one who could figure it out... do you see my point? " I said and smiled. " you-you think so? " she asked " yes, would I lie to you? " I tested. She smiled at me and we hug each other... " thanks for believing at me, punzie " she said and let and broke the hug. She quickly pick the knife and puts it in her pocket. The small clock rings causing me to jump a little " what was that? " I asked " oh.. I set that clock and any minute by now... merida would come running at us , saying that the sleigh is ready and we have to go " she winked. I look at her confusedly then I pick my frying pan again and just stare at her. Then I heard loud footsteps banging down the brick floor.. then merida run in front us and she's wearing a blue cape and she is holding to her bow while several of arrows at her back. " guys!! the sleigh is ready!! " she said when she finally catch up her breath. Anna smiled at me then winked. " we're.... ready " I smiled .

then we run with merida and we finally outside the workshop, we saw complete guardians while hiccup and jack was already there.

" c'mon what are you waiting for?! " north exclaimed. " can I ride my dragon? " hiccup asked. " yeah sure " north replied " can I use my tunnel? " bunny asked " nope " he said while bunny rolled his eyes and lazily sat beside the tooth fairy and the sandman " north, could I seat beside you? " I asked " yeah, sure " he said and pat his side allowing me to seat. I went toward him and sat beside him. All of them sat in there places " could we go now? " Anna asked. North smirked and nodded then the sleigh become floating in the midair while hiccup and....toothless? follow behind us.

and in one smash of snowglobe it lead us to a dark forest.. all sky was black. We stop at the midair not going down. Then a dark blue dot.. went toward us and began shooting us some dark ice, we dogded at every single ice spike and hiccup and toothless do the same. A figure of a woman appeared in front of us.. it was Elsa... but she is different.. her platinum blonde hair turns to black, her blue orbs turn into golden and her blue icy dress is.. black.. all black.. it's not even shining.. just black... Anna stand up from her seat. " Elsa? " she muttered..