도경수 Do Kyung Soo

He got into SM Entertainment when he auditioned in 2010

Unlike many idols, D.O’s parents were in full support of his dream and told him if he had a dream, he should try with all that he had to reach it and make it a reality.

His favorite number is 1.

Likes fantasy movies.

His motto is “Be number 1″.

He is in charge of all of the cooking in EXO-K’s dorm. In fact he also has interest in becoming a chef.

Even before joining SM, he took vocal lessons.

His role model is composer Yoo Young Jin.

He want’s EXO to become a group that is loved by all.

D.O. really wants to visit Singapore

On Weekly Idol, D.O. chose Suho as EXO’s most handsome member but on EXO’s Show Time, he chose Baekhyun as EXO’s most handsome member.

 D.O. debuted as an actor on the 2014′s movie, “Cart”. He got the role of a high school boy named Tae Yeong, whose mother is a single mother.

 Chanyeol’s sister, Park Yoo Ra’s favorite member from EXO is D.O

 D.O. said he wants to be a hero to help disabled people in the world

 D.O.’s mother is a dancer and his father is involved in the arts.

 D.O.’s older brother name is Do Seung Soo!

 D.O.’s favorite member from SNSD is Taeyeon.

 D.O. uses Apple iPhone 5 as his cellphone

 D.O. attended the same high school as BtoB Lim Hyunsik, they are close friends too

 D.O. is a little bit afraid of the dark so he usually sleeps with stuffed toys

 His voice was featured in one of f(x)’s  song, named “GOODBYE SUMMER”

D.O. is one of the shortest member along with Suho, Xiumin, and Chen.

In EXO-K’s dorm, he shares a room with Kai
According to the other members, he is the clean freak of the group. SeHun: “When you go to his room and open up all his drawers, I guarantee you you’ll find everything neatly piled and organized. He even sorts his shirts by color and by type.”

[Cr to the amazing owner]

NAVER Star Guest & dokyungsoo.wordpress.com,