#1

As I finished having my bath , I took my iphone and read messages from Clyde -- my friend .

As usual , it's all about that dota thing again . And that was the way i've been living my life . I had nothing to do but to play that game .

Oh yeah , I then headed to the location Clyde had told me via text message .

" Yow ! wazzup man ?! ," I greeted .

" Shall we start dude ? " a girl asked .

" Hey . Clyde . Dont tell me -- "

" Yep bro ! She's one of the boys ."

" Oh I see . I'd never played dota , with a Girl ?? "

" At least , you would now experience it ."

" Huh , please give me some thrill . "

" Shut up Mr. Trashtalk ."

" Hey . I have my name . Im Drix Jared -- "

" Yeah . Yeah . Who cares ? I dont even ask your name . "

" What the ! Fine . HM ? " I asked .

" 20 thousand ."

The game then get started .

--------

Well , I've been that addicted in Defense Of The Ancient for four years .. And you know , Id never been to a bet game with a girl - but I think i should not call her a girl , a lesbian rather . Never mind .

Well let's go back to the real topic in here . I was really good in Dota . This chick ? C'mon .

How was the game ?!

OhJdkzqmdzvl !!

What ?? First blood ?! This couldn't be .

-----

I hate this dude's attitude . I was pertaining to that -- Drix ?? Whatever his name was . His such a trashtalk . That's it . He wants thrill , I just give him what he was asking for a while ago .

And after an hour of this game . We won .

-----

That's what we called ' Tsamba '.

C'mon . I was just beeing nice that i let them won this bet game . Don't think that she was real good with this game . She's just in luck with them . Plus , you must consider my allies , they weren't that good !

----

" It's okay . We could still play next time ." -- She said .

Dunno if she was comforting me , or mocking around !

" Well , Yeah . But that time , I would play seriously . You know , uh am you're just in luck ." Giving her a smirk .

" Well then , lets have 1v1 . "

" Sure . Anytime . "

-------

" Bro , what happened ? " Clyde asked .

" What happened to ??

" To you ."

" What about me ? "

" How come your trusted Nevermore died so easily with that girl's Mirana  ."

" Oh that thing again . I wasn't playing seriously Clyde . That's it ."

" Come on Drix . I know you were . It was just that you underestimated her . You get's overconfident cause she's merely a girl . Yah . Merely . You treat her like that ."

" Hey ! what are you ? Shift with your course . Engineering doesnt suit you , you seem to be a preacher ! "

" I was just being true . Or it was just you're not paying attention at the PC .. "

" Here you are again . If she was a chick . But you know , I was kinda loyal to my dota hero than those girlfriends . And just to clear things up , I dont like her nor  attracted to her . She's not my ideal girl either ."

" Fine . You're being defensive . I wasnt saying a single thing ."

" Hey . Fine ! "

---

Vacation is over . I drove my car to the University for this was the second day of school . Right , I did not attend class yesterday simply because i've got sick again . The Laziness Fever .

I parked my car then headed to the Engineering building . Yes , I took up Civil Engineering .

I saw how the ladies drool over me . Am I really that handsome ? I already know that . Well in fact , I was the Campus Crush wayback highschool . Yah I'm sick of being famous honestly . Girls give me love letters , when I wandered around the campus , they even call out my name ..

" Trashtalk "

Huh ? Err- wait ! " That's not my name ."

" Goodness . What the ! Continue your daydreams at home . Not here . You little trashtalk . "

I could recognize that voice . I looked up to see who it was .

" You ?? "

She just raised her eyebrow and look at me straight in the eye .

" I cant believe this . How long have you been following me ? I know , im badly cool but let me ask you , are you one of those million girls who drool over me and keep tagging along .. I thought you were a lesbian . Dont tell me you suddenly change and find me attractive . Are you really desperate that you even have the confidence to seat beside me ? "

" Hey you . You jerk trashtalk haughty unattractive man . Will you please shut up your effin mouth . And please .. FYI , this is my seat ."

" Your seat ? Hahaha . Does your name written in here ? "

" Dont you know how to read ? Dunno if you were some sort of moron or your just real stupid for all you know was to be a trashtalk . My names written right that chair . "

And I was like . Hey our classmates looking at us . I tried to glance secretly ..

" See ? " she said .

Yoh . Ok fine . It's hers .

" Shaina huh ?? Hahahaha . Your name's damn pretty but doesnt suit you ."

" Am i asking for your opinion ? ( raised her eyebrow ) Now , Mr. Excuse me ." she said again .

I stand up . Get close to her face .

" Halikan kita jan eh ."

" Marunong naman palang magtagalog . Pa english english pa ." -- somebody said .

Then i just feel that Shaina pushed me away without saying a single word .

Gaganti na sana ako kaso , dumating bigla yung professor namin . May araw din to sakin .

---*

So far ayan muna habang nag iisip pa ako kung anong gagawin ko sa story na to . Hahaha . Pasensya na :D