Part 1

Jack Holmes and George Starc were the two friends...who...
Eat food together....
See movies​ together....
Go and do prank in school together....
And if I say the complete lists, I think day will turn to night...
Holmes looks like a child with worst haircut and Starc looks like 'a boy with no hair.... except 2).
Both are prank active, generous, and abnormal students......

They live together without any fear...
Except Mr. Fool.(people call him like this). He looked like

Jack and George had a great problem with Mr

Jack and George had a great problem with Mr. Fool.
Mr. Fool often run to house of Jack and George....
Because.... when Jack and George come from school. They start singing song, banging desks, shouts as if they have came from jail in balcony.....
No dcoubt they were prank boys but their prank nature helps them to escape from any troubles.

When they listen loud-loud steps and roaring voice coming from steps, they would start running from hall to hall, and picking all their ​things which they spread on floor and jump to bed.

Every evening there is a knock on the door....
When both of them sleeps....
George always opens the door saying "who is there....." Asks George. "it's Mr. Fool on the door"replied Mr. Fool.
"Who"asked George again.
Fool knows he was trying to insult him but he stopped himself saying in loud voice...

"Mr. Fool who stays and shouts on us every day."(trying to insult).
"Yes" answered Fool in loud voice...
George rub his eyes and again say himself who Fool.

And than suddenly get active and say"
What, no... Fool" and directly goes to bedroom and shouts in ears of Jack" Fool has come"...... Though Jack is sleeping and seeing dreams... Than too he stands"no... No..."shouting.

Both of them changes​ their shabby dress bacause Mr. Fool doesn't like someone infront of him in improper or a dress not ironed properly.
Mr. Fool also stays in his office, proper ironed dress throughout the day and while sleeping also.

"Yes, sir" said Jack opening the door.
"You both take so much of time to open the door, naught boys" said Mr. Fool.(he starts saying​good things about boys and than sit in sofa.
He continuo his conversation porposly because he wanted to have a cup of tea as his house had no kitchen).

After a few hours he demanded a cup of tea saying" you boys will not serve me tea"
"Shit... Now we have to make tea for him"whispered George in ears of Jack.
"Yes we have no other choice". Answered Jack in ears of George.
This was daily routine that Fool come, drink tea... After it insult them and go...