School

I got up got dressed usual daily routine. I wore a skirt and a sweater cause it was cold. I took some knifes with wolfs band om them and put them into my boot becaue I was scared from my dream. I got down srairs and got into the car with allison. We parked next to stilies jeep and got out when we were at school. I wolked to my locker and put the stuff I needee for today. I closed my locker and headed to my first hour. It was language arts i sat nest to a bus-cut kid. I had my laptop open i was playing a game when i got a message from allison. It said " That kid next to you is starring at you :)" I looked he was re exactly staring at me. Okkkk. I texted her

(Text between heather and allison)

Why is he starring at me d's o you know him....

No, ask him o.o

fine :(

I slipped m5 phone into my poc4ket I turned to face him.

"Hello I'm Heather Argent, and you are?"

"Stilies stilinski"

"Cool Name"

"Would you like to come to the lacrosse try outs with me and my friends"

"Sure let me ask my cousin~ I was cut off my stilies

"She is coming to"

"ok"

When class was over I had study hall on so I get to go were ever I want. I walked into the field because after study hall it's Gym then i go home yeah. I went into the locker room changed then got my phone and head phones I walked onto the field put phy headphones on and slipped my phone in my bra strap. I was going to run I ran around the field 12 times before I almost got tackled. I jumped really high in the hair then landed in an attack mode I looked s5ilies and scott were their looking at me with their mouths open I looked behind me it was some blonde haired kid. I wiped my hand on my fohead nothing I wasn't working a sweat. I went to the blonde kid and rold him what he was going to do.

" Mr.Finsrock told me to get you when I kept shouting a so I was about to shove you because you couldn't hear me, butyou moved really fast then those 2 dudes over their came.He said pointing to scott and stilies. I ran to were the class was he said we will be doing some warm ups. He approched me " Yeah you don't have to do the warm ups, we are running we are doing track and field." " It's ok the jog before was nothing" " Ok, lets get started"

We jogged then did some hurddles and some push ups and pull ups. I went to swip my forehead. Not Sweat. WHAT????? How can i not be sweating after all that.

I went to the locker room and changed because class was over.

vote comment and read my other book it is also a teenwolf fanfiction