Chapter 11 (part 2)

It took a little while before shaky hands were put into the air. It was soon that everyone's hands were in the open. I nodded "Good. Thank you for agreeing with me." I looked around after only counting 11 heads. "Does anyone know where Vriska is?" I asked with a loud huff.

Just then she walked in "heeeeeeeeeeey." She looked at everyone "oh, did I miss something important? Huh, my bad." She looked at Karkat "whatever it is I'm not helping. It's not my fault you and your matesprit got in the way of the wrong humans."

I growl a bit "it's not my fault either, they attacked us." Vriska laughed "boo hoo. Why didn't you finish them while you could?" I looked away, I couldn't think of a suitable answer. She  smirked at this "Do you all really want your life to be sacrificed for his?" She asked. Nepeta nodded "I would do anything for Karkitty." Vriska scoffed "because he is your matesprit."

Nepeta just glares now. I sigh "so who here is still willing to help us?" Same amount of hands go up. Vriska looked at them "you all are crazy." And with that she walks off. I breath a sigh of relief "thank you. We have a lot of planning to do now. Come back tomorrow, same time." After a few minutes they all left. Nepeta walked over and hugged me "do you really think we got this?" I nodded "with you and the rest of the group, I believe we can handle them." I kiss her forehead and she smiled. "Let's get some rest." So we go to sleep not long after.