Monday Afternoon

"After lunch, where do we go?" Niall asked.

"The class Liam has waited for since the morning." I responded.

"Is it--?"

"Yes, Liam, were going to my social studies class. Need any questions about what happened during the Revolutionary War. Even ask about how North America started, you'll be surprised at the answer."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many questions and answers later, the bell rang.

"Man, we were bad people."

"It's okay. At least you're not now. Science Time."

"Notebooks out. I also expect the five teens, too."

"Um, what if we don't have notebooks?"

"Them get a piece of paper to work on."

"Mrs. Blancos, NEVER piss her off."

"Gabby, stop talking and get to work!"

"Yeah, anorexic."

"Not him again." The boys groaned.

"Cheer up, this is my last class with him."

"Yay!"

"Boys, out into the hallway. Gabby, you too." she said in a bored tone.

"You out here often?"

"If I say the truth, would daddy direction get mad at me?"

"No, I promise."

"Yes.........."

"Why?"

Hmm.....should I tell them. No, I can't go up to them and say, "Oh, I'm used to it because of the rivalry between me and Kevin."

"Really?" Liam asked.

"I guess I said that aloud, didn't I?"

"Yes. Why do fight?"

"He makes fun of my life. He makes fun of me because I don't like to eat a lot." by then, I started welling up."He makes fun of my sister because she lost a fight to one of his best friends' girlfriend. My brothers because they think they're real stupid. And my dad because he's in jail."

I couldn't hold it in any longer. I was bailing my eyes out. "He thinks he's Mr. Perfect and finds it funny to bully a fat, worthless piece of shit. Now, I don't need your sympathy so if you can, tell the Mam I went home."

"They let you get out of school like nothing."  Harry had to ask

"Yes. Now tell her. I ain't got time for your bullshit about what I just said." And just like that, I left school and ran home. Unfortunately for me, Hugo was there. He's my mom's boyfriend that has tried to rape me for a while now.

"Hey, see ya in the room."

I didn't need to hesitate on what I did. I ran away from my house and into my secret tree house. Yes, I've had it for a while. Before my mom and dad divorced, they made a tree house especially for me. Only we know about it.

"Gabby!"  The boys called.

Shoot, how'd they find out.

"Her step dad told us to look here while he looks the opposite direction."

I hurried up, looking for the only thing that will take the pain go away.

I always had a small knife in case I grew the balls to cut myself.

As I heard the voices fade, I ran the blade through my hand.

The cold metal felt good on my warm skin.

"Oh, look, a tree house."

I didn't care that One Direction was coming up and about to see me bleeding. I didn't care.

"Gabby why are you............."

I slowly turned around.

I barely got to see their shocked faces as I plummeted to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for always update it a lot, it's because it wasn't ready until today.

My kindle restarted so I had to download this app, again.

Lord helped me, though, because all my apps were in the kindle, programmed.

Chiao for now,

Gabby1600