I'm back!

A/n: please play the music👆 It will add more soul?? I guess into this chapter😅 ok bai😂

You just got back from studying in America, and you decided to go and surprise your boyfriend, as you took a taxi to his house you were wondering if he missed you.

Eventually, you were in front of his house and you noticed that the door was unlocked, so you quietly walked in. You walked up the stairs, but heard sounds you never wanted to hear coming from his room.

You slowly walked to his room, and looked through the crack in the door that was slightly still open, and saw.............Tyuzu (I'm sorry if I spelled her name wrong)
............and.............Jungkook......................making out

You quietly left the house, and yes, your boyfriend is Jeon Jungkook, the international playboy. You should have known, but he promised you that he wouldn't cheat on you especially with your best friend.

As you were walking down the stairs you heard Tyuzu moaning even louder. It broke you, honestly. You couldn't believe that they did that behind your back.

You walked home to your apartment. Your parents died, they got into a car accident 6 years ago. You have a sister but she is never there for you,or even cares about you, ever since the accident, so you live on your on. You also have a brother, but he disappeared.

All you had was Jungkook and Tyuzu, but they stabbed you in the back. You got to your apartment, and walked to your room. You decided to find a university to attend since you only have 3 more years of college.

You decided to sign up for bighit university. You did your night routine and went to bed.

Jungkook pov
I woke up to the love of my life, laying next to me, Tyuzu, I know she is my ex-girlfriends friend, but who cares? I know that I still haven't broken up with that ugly nerd, but she left to America, finally; I just don't want to talk to her. After all these years, I finally found someone to cure my wounds made my her, trying to act cute, trying to make me happy after losing my brother. Who was Minhyuk (from Monsta X)

He got into an accident while trying to save her from getting ran over by a car. It was all her fault! If she never tried to cross the road to come to me, he would still be here!!

The next day

You woke up to the sunlight shinning in your face, you went to wash your face. As you closed your eyes, you saw the scene you encountered yesterday. You quickly finished washing up and grabbed your phone and bag, you went to bighit university.

Your outfit👇

Please ignore the outer lining😅😂