Chatper 4

*Noah dressed for the day*

POV Gabby

The boys were both ready for the day, however I could not say the same for me. Noah had just fell back to sleep in my arms so I go and put him in his Moses basket that was in the front room. Theo was watching tv with a Niall that still had wet hair from his shower.

" Ni do you mind watching Theo while I jump in the shower quickly, I will be back before Noah wakes up" I ask Niall hopeful that he tells me to go and shower.

"Yeah that is fine I will see you when you get out" Niall says without looking away from the tv.

I take one last look at my sleeping boy before I head towards the stairs.

I hop in the shower and wash my hair and body and then quickly hop out as a mum you learn how to shower in record timing.

I grabbed my towel and pulled it tightly round me. I quickly walked in to Niall/my room and open the Closet. I decided on some black skinny jeans that where ripped at the knees and a plain black t-shirt.

I place them on the bed that I I still need to make and go to get my underwear. I quickly slide on my underwear as I'm about to put my on jean the door opens I turn to look it see who it is to find Niall with Theo on his shoulder.

"GAB GAB I missed you" Theo screams at me.

"I'm sorry I thought you was still in the bathroom" Niall blushes not knowing where to look.

"It okay what did you want" I say trying to get Niall attention.

"Hmmm my charger that it I came to get my charger " Niall quickly grabs his charger and runs out the room closing the door.

I finished getting ready and quickly dry my hair and apply some make up just so I don't look dead.

As I walk down the stairs I can hear Niall talking to someone however as I get closer I can hear he is using his baby voice. When I get to the front room door I can see Niall is talking to Noah who is now awake and cradled in to his arms.

" you should of told me he woke up I would of came and seen to him" I say feeling bad.

"It okay and besides he only just woke up" Niall say looking up at me for the first time since I waked in to the room.

Niall looked so at home holding Noah. I wish I could of told him I was pregnant when I first found out however I couldn't ruin his dream when it was just starting.

"Gabs" Niall says looking at me again.

"Yeah" I reply.

"Why did you not tell me you was pregnant" Niall says with his cute thinking face on. His nose is all scrunched up and his eyebrows are raised.

I didn't know how to reply with out telling him the truth so I just shrugged my shoulders.