Piece of My Mind

To tell your guy friend you love them is an extremely difficult process, and usually needs to depend on the right time and place for the answer.

Rejection is a very strong word especially when LOVE is involve. Sometimes it hurts to know that the one that you love will never look at you the way that you look at him. I'm that girl that falls in love with the guy friend. I have crushes and think loads of guys are hot but when it comes to liking someone it usually is that one guy who I'm close to. I wish it wasn't so but I'm a sucker for guys who i can have a great conversation and feel super comfortable with to joke around and just be myself basically. I guess these are the qualities I look for in a guy and comes ever so rarely and when it does come it usually is in the form of a friend. I love this guy and also he is one of my best guy friend.

I confessed my undying love for him but he decided that it'd be best if we stay as friend because he thought that,that way our relationship will last.

They say, it is hard to find your true love. But would you still choose to love, if the man you've dreamed of, will never be yours? When I first met him we were supposed to be friends. Who would have thought that I would love him in the end?

You don't see you are the reason for my smile, my frowns, my tears, my anger, my niceness, my cuteness; you have been the reason for everything. I remember everything you ever told me. Everything has changed. We're not the same anymore,you don't see me the way that you did before I told you what I feel for you. You promised nothing will ever change between us but I guess,promises are really like a fragile thing,eventually it will be broken. Don't worry,though,I understand your situation. I'm actually happy for you.

Well,you know I just really want you to know that; I love you and not in a friendly way, although I think we're great friends. Very simple, very truly. I know you think of me as just a friend, and crossing that line is the furthest thing from an option you'd even consider. But I had to say it again, I can't take this anymore. Don't worry, this is the last time I will write about you. I already shed too much tears because of you,so,I decided to stop this madness and start a new chapter of my life without you.

All the hope of you confessing your undying love for me is all buried in the grave with a piece of my mind and heart. I'm happy I met you,I sure as hell not gonna be who I am today if it's not for you. Thank you so much for all the memories,it will always be a piece in my mind.