Ch #3

:clays pov:

I'm so excited!! Today we are going to pick up the girls from the Airport! I climbed out of bed and went straight to the bathroom getting ready for zoella. Maybe she will like me.

I quiffed my hair and threw on an Alabama sweatshirt and my dwb SnapBack. I looked presentable. I had jeans and J's on. "Cole! Lets go get the girls!" I yelled into his room.

"You must be pretty stoked about this." He said reaching to mess with my hair but I slapped his hand away. "Yep, head over heels for that chick." He muttered under his breath.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

:Zoella's pov:

The plane is Landing in like one minuet an I'm going to meet dem white boys and clay FLIPPIN LaBrant! I'm so nervous. I hope I look ok.

My tank is a little wrinkled but they can deal. Right now I was listening to music. I was listening to 'babel' by Mumford and sons. They're one of my favorite bands.

The plane landed as the song ended so I wrapped my headphones around my device and shoved it in my pocked.

I stood shaking ave because she fell asleep. "AVE! GET YOUR ASS UP! WE'RE IN ALABAMA!" I screamed in her face.

"BAYLOR!?" She yelled.

"Hah, not yet. In a few minuets." I said.

She rubbed her eyes and reached into the carry on section giving me my stuff. Since our suitcases were so small it was our carry on's.

We walked off the plane and into the air port. I was walking in the middle of Tia an ave and we were wondering around looking for the vine famous hotties we were going to live with.

"I see clay!" Tia said pulling me by the hand witch made me pull ave.

"CLAY!" I yelled.

He turned an smiled at me. We made our way to them completely out of breath. "Need CPR zo? Clay'll do it." John Steven said grinning.

"What?" I asked out of breath.

"Nothing" clay said rubbing his neck. Awe. That's cute.

"Ok well as you guys know. You guys aren't staying together. But we are all going to my house first." Cole said looking at ave Tia and I.

"Fine with me. But won't we have to lapsit in the car cause yours is only a 5 seated car?" I asked.

"Yeah. We have sets already.
It's going to be ave on Baylor and Zoe on clay then Im driving and Tia and John Steven have their own seats." Cole said.

"Ok let's go." Tia said.

We started walking away and I struggle with my suitcase.

"Here." Clay said holding out his hands.

"Naw I got it" I said but he took it out of my hands as soon as I finished.

"Clllllaaaaaayyyyyyyy" I wined but he paid no attention to me.

*******

We made it to the car and we were getting arranged and ave accidentally elbowed Baylors man hood.

"Ooo. That sucks man" I said and every body laughed.

I was now in he car and sitting on clays lap. It felt kinda awkward so I was more on his knees then his lap.

"He doesn't bite zo" Tia. Said.

"Yeah I don't bite, sit back" he said.

I took a deep breath and leaned back. We pulled away from the airport and John turned on the radio.

Billionaire by Bruno mars came on and rapped the rap part and every body looked at me.

"What? I can sing too." I said.

"Ave does too." I protested.

I looked at ave and she nodded. I looked at my phone and found our song.

'Count on me. Bruno mars'. He's not even my favorite artist. I just sing him really good.

I stated playing it and ave and I sang it.

Z: mmm mmm mmm
A: if you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea. I'll sail the world. To find you.
Z: if you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see. I'll be the light, to guide you. Oh

And we finished the song. Everybody clapped at the ending and we smiled at each other in success. We always wanted to be singers together.

John put the radio on and I fell asleep in clays lap around the people I love.

__________________________

Well today I don't have much to say....... Enjoy!! And sorry their always short. I write and night and now it's 11:56 and I have to wake up at 6 in the morning. Sorry:/

Love yah,
Gab<3