collab

*Nash POV*

I texted jc and asked if he wanted to do a collab with the boys. he said yes and we're meeting next Saturday!

I just told the boys And they were all so excited. we all met up to go to breakfast together and plan to make some vines.

I take out my phone and start recording a vine without them knowing and it's the perfect timing! Cameron runs over to Matt with a handful of shaving cream and yells "SMACK CAM!" and smacks him on his left cheek. Matt gets so mad and yells,"CAMMMMMMM!!!"

when Matt finishes wiping the shaving cream off his face, there is a bright red mark on his cheek the size of Cameron's hand. Skylnn is there too and she thinks its hysterical.

Right as Shawn is about to film a vine, Hayes's girlfriend, Andersen, walks through the door, along with Bella, Nash's girlfriend. Andersen and Bella are good friends, just a few years apart. Shawn doesn't realize they're here, and is still filming. Andersen and Bella take Nash and Hayes's snap backs and put them on their head. they walk into the background of the vine pretending to be their boyfriends. it's funny because Shawn still doesn't recognize it.

Shawn replays the vine to check if its good and then at the lat second, he sees Andersen and Bella in it. he laughs along with the rest of us.

Today is gonna be a fun day now that we're all finally together!